Ian McCall Ayr United Manager

Surely the full time players, being full time, train more than three times a week? Perhaps everyone is there on the Tuesday & Thursday evenings?

I believe the part time training includes all players both full and part time. Whereas the extra three times a week are solely full time players. Still not enough training for full time players in my opinion!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem , we reserve the right to act fucking massive time if we win another game this season though

Totally massive time, only show in town, yer only here to see the Ayr, big-time charlies, one team in Ayrshire if we win another game, ya'll

I feel sorry for the other teams in this league, they don't even have guys like Kevin McKinley or Scott McLaughlin who know they are far too good for all others in this league so don't bother trying to make it fair.

Your whole game was all about hoofing it long today. Usually to nobody . Very poor.

On the positive side, McCall seemed to be taking lots of notes..............Either that or he was filling in the bookies slips for an easy Brechin win.

Surely not! The Ayr fans seem to think that its the Juniors who play hoofball.

Take it from me, within a week or two, some hilarious Ayr fan will be shouting "WE'D HAVE BEEN BETTER AFF SIGNING F**KING KATY PERRY

I do not disagree that the club should sign Katy Perry.

[edit] Ooft.

katy-perry.jpg

That's why half of the Ayrshire league contains ex Ayr players you could at ten or eleven currently playing in juniors would disagree the standard aint that baf

And anyone with a brain would suggest that yes, yes it is.

No problem , we reserve the right to act fucking massive time if we win another game this season though

your 15-16 pre season game is arranged for july in a- leck.yous will manage a win to boost your ego.

you going to put cash on it? :lol:

porky pie, on 14 Jan 2015 - 00:39, said:

That's why half of the Ayrshire league contains ex Ayr players you could at ten or eleven currently playing in juniors would disagree the standard aint that baf

They probably play there because they blatantly weren't good enough to play at a senior level and got found out.

Archived