30 for 30

Busta Nut

ESPN 30 for 30 films

There is about 100 of them now. Have saw about 70 i think.

Anyone else into them?

I have little interest in the majority of the sports covered other than American Football. However i have not disliked one of the films.

I've seen a few, I liked the one about the seoul olympics 100 metre race, the dirty basketball team and the NHL enforcers ones. the knuckleball one was pretty good too. They're all pretty well done, although the one that Ice cube did about the Raiders and hip hop was a bit meh. Seen about 10 in total maybe, sometimes just cba putting them on, but have enjoed most I've seen.

I quite like it in sports where a game can be won with skill, or where it can be turned into a fight, be it physical or mental. It's always interesting to see how the more skillful players cope/overcome those challenges. The basketball one is a great example, where Detroit basically bully Michael Jordan out of the game, next year he comes back a beast and blows everyone away.

Your right about the Raiders and Hip Hop one.not great. Still enjoyed that one as a Raider and a HipHop fan,

There is a load of them on the US netflix if anyone watches.

Both Miami ones are brilliant. The 2 Live Crew Music in the first one is brilliant, I enjoyed the SMU ones as well. You still get quite a few on youtube currently in the middle of watching Survive and advance.

I watched quite a lot of them when I had ESPN a few years back and all of them were excellent. My favourite was one about 2 Yugoslav basketball playing friends (one from Croatia and one from Serbia) who fell out during the Balkan war and never spoke again. It was harrowing stuff.

I think I watched a couple of those a wee while ago. Was there one about the World Series game against The A's and the Giants having to be postponed due to a massive earthquake? And one about some guy buying the New York Islanders despite having no money. Thoroughly enjoyed both of those!

All the one's i've seen have been good, even the ones from sports I don't watch. Two Escobar's is the best one i've seen followed by The U and Broke.

Haven't seen The U part 2 yet, can any one who's seen it confirm that they talk about this classic ?

All the one's i've seen have been good, even the ones from sports I don't watch. Two Escobar's is the best one i've seen followed by The U and Broke.

Haven't seen The U part 2 yet, can any one who's seen it confirm that they talk about this classic ?

:lol: Yeah, best part of the documentary.

Started firing through these as well! The catching hell one is brilliant! The mentality of the the crowd really is horrible! Couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor guy! The guy sitting next to him was pretty lucky cause he was having a right good og at catching it too!

Archived