Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've always liked a good boo, don't know about strategic booing, was that St.Mirren?

I like you Eindhoven Dee. Wee piccy in the corner did it. My 1st proper girlie crush as a youth watching Paris Texas and Cat People. Was probably doing more than watching 4 Cat People - but this is a family site........

Onto the football. We need to score 2 to win as we WILL gift at least one of the softest goals, since well.........the last one. We have some players in our team that are the best passers of the ball........................................to opposing players.

BIG game. We win we drag Dundee and hopefully Partick back into the mix or at least within touching distance of ourselves. Another defeat and the bottom 2 will be beckoning all to soon.

Yep definitely going now seats on central supporters bus booked dad thinks I'm insane and need my head seen to. Dundee fans how much are pies etc at Dens

Don't eat the pies at Dens unless you really are insane and have recently won Euromillions.

Yep definitely going now seats on central supporters bus booked dad thinks I'm insane and need my head seen to. Dundee fans how much are pies etc at Dens

Far too much and their shite. There's better options near enough to Dens, your best bet is to go to rough and frasers at the bottom of the provie road.

My dad would eat anything tbh and he asked me about prices and since its my first visit to dens I didn't have a clue

Wait, what?

Your dad said you're insane and need your head looked at for going to the game, yet he's going?

I kind of forced him to because he doesn't have anyone else to keep him company on a weekend and I felt sorry for him

Surely locking him in a cupboard for the day would have been more caring?

Its Lindleys that have the contract, a Scotch pie is £2.20, as is a bovril/coffee/tea. You can get a decent pie from the bakers (Rough and Fraser) across from the ticket office for half that. I wouldn't leave it too late, there was a bit of a queue last sunday and they were running out.

If you're feeling flush the pies aren't as bad as made out but they might not be properly hot and for what you pay they're not a good deal.

I just hope your pie is the best bit of the day for you, we kinda need the points. :)

Archived