Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

On the negative side, there'll be a Motherwell game about 200m from your front door.

Exactly. I'm pretty much in 'drawing the curtains if it was on in the back garden' territory, here. I think I'd actually rather sort out the back garden than go to Dens.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only positive to this is that it is a Motherwell game about 200m from my front door.

Thomas to start and get a penalty off McPake. Everyone else to f**k off.

Well, we've had a 100% win rate an dens since I've been living in Dundee (I think) sadly can't see that continuing this game. Anything we can get is a bonus though, and they seem in worse form than the last time we met, us slightly better form I guess (not saying much though)

Haven't been to a game in ages so looking forward to it, even though we are utterly shite atm. I'm gonna say 1-1 as my prediction.

Fucking immigrants. 8)

2-0 Dundee. Fail to see how we are ever going to score a goal. Young Thomas looks a good prospect but pinning our hopes on an 18 year old lad to get us out of the shit isnt really the best of options!

McGinn needs a rest for me, Irvine rb, Dyer lb, think we need to keep it simple just now and play guys in their natural positions. Midfield he will probably go with same again depending on injuries, (will KT start two on the trot)? Have a feeling he'll stick with Clarkson up front but if not I'd like to see peaso replace him, tank just not convinced me he's good enough yet. Hoping for a better performance, something to get the crowd excited and give us something to shout about, atmosphere at Dens has been very flat lately, could hear a pin drop in between the moans! Prediction...f**k knows!

Archived