Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

Its Lindleys that have the contract, a Scotch pie is £2.20, as is a bovril/coffee/tea. You can get a decent pie from the bakers (Rough and Fraser) across from the ticket office for half that. I wouldn't leave it too late, there was a bit of a queue last sunday and they were running out.

If you're feeling flush the pies aren't as bad as made out but they might not be properly hot and for what you pay they're not a good deal.

I just hope your pie is the best bit of the day for you, we kinda need the points. :)

I know a business is a business, but when you see them pouring you a cup of Coke out of a 1.5l bottle clearly marked 99p and then charging you £2 or whatever it is, you feel ever so slightly mugged off.

Yer man Lindley must be absolutely rolling in it.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not read any of the other posts but the last Motherwell game kick started our winning run after a dreadful set of results. Hopefully it's the same here but f**k me we're going to have to take our chances. We'll definitely score, we always seem to but just can't out score the opposition.

I know a business is a business, but when you see them pouring you a cup of Coke out of a 1.5l bottle clearly marked 99p and then charging you £2 or whatever it is, you feel ever so slightly mugged off.

Yer man Lindley must be absolutely rolling in it.

They use real coke, you should be delighted. Nothing beats a £1.70 cup of piss infused draught 'coca cola' at Pittodrie. Delightful.

Dundee fans must be 6 2 the stomach hearing about the derby game so let's move onto this one.

So far they have been beaten by St Mirren, scraped a draw against a 10 man County and fluked a result against Thistle with a last minute own goal. Are they going to register a win against any of the teams they are battling relegation with? I don't think so....

Dundee fans must be 6 2 the stomach hearing about the derby game so let's move onto this one.

So far they have been beaten by St Mirren, scraped a draw against a 10 man County and fluked a result against Thistle with a last minute own goal. Are they going to register a win against any of the teams they are battling relegation with? I don't think so....

The teams below us are rapidly catching up, it's terrifying.

And yet, we've still managed to pull further away from the relegation place...

And yet, you are talking shite.

After the Partick Thistle game you were 13 points from the relegation place. You are now 11 points.

...whilst retaining the lead over the play off place.

Again after the Partick Thistle result, you were 12 points from the play off place. You are also 11 points clear of that.

It's almost like you don't know what you are talking about.

What an absolutely fantastic achievement by all at the club.

Having the worst current form in the league is indeed absolutely fantastic.

The teams below us are rapidly catching up, it's terrifying.

By rapidly I assume you mean, the speed of a zombie with no limbs using it's tongue to pull it's carcass through slowly drying cement.

We have already beaten St Mirren this season.

Cheers

Archived