Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

I hate to say it, but this is another game with a draw written all over it.

Tank to start. I'd also be inclined to keep Clarkson in because of the "former club, bound to score" angle.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- . Bain

McGinn McPake Godzilla Dyer

Harris Captain McGowan GGH

.Tankulic

. Stewart

No Irvine?

I'd like to see Peaso start this one, he won't as above I think that's the team Hartley will start with. I'd also drop McAlister for Harris.

Dundee's goal power should see them win this, they have scored in 18 consecutive league matches while Motherwell are the leagues lowest scorers and have only hit the net 13 times in 20 matches.

After a wee revival when McCall left we are as bad as ever. We have loads of injuries right across defence and midfield and if the McManus red card isn't resined Fraser Kerr will probably play at centre back guaranteeing an absolute horsing.

Dundee's goal power should see them win this, they have scored in 18 consecutive league matches while Motherwell are the leagues lowest scorers and have only hit the net 13 times in 20 matches.

After a wee revival when McCall left we are as bad as ever. We have loads of injuries right across defence and midfield and if the McManus red card isn't resined Fraser Kerr will probably play at centre back guaranteeing an absolute horsing.

Has McManus picked up a bit of form since we played you last? He was terrible at Fir Park, always thought he was a not to bad defender too. Is that boy Reid still getting a game?

Has McManus picked up a bit of form since we played you last? He was terrible at Fir Park, always thought he was a not to bad defender too. Is that boy Reid still getting a game?

McManus has been absolutely garbage but that's still a level up from our other centre back options - Ramdens, Cummins, Kerr....

Reid probably wouldn't be a first pick if we had a full squad to pick from but since half the team are hiding in the physio room he'll probably play next week. He's not a top level player but at least he doesn't hide.

Must win game here. 1 win at home all season just isn't good enough. If Motherwell defend the way the did in the game at Fir Park then creating chances shouldn't be too difficult. Just need to hope our strikers can put them away unlike yesterday.

Well, we've had a 100% win rate an dens since I've been living in Dundee (I think) sadly can't see that continuing this game. Anything we can get is a bonus though, and they seem in worse form than the last time we met, us slightly better form I guess (not saying much though)

Haven't been to a game in ages so looking forward to it, even though we are utterly shite atm. I'm gonna say 1-1 as my prediction.

The only positive to this is that it is a Motherwell game about 200m from my front door.

Thomas to start and get a penalty off McPake. Everyone else to f**k off.

Well, we've had a 100% win rate an dens since I've been living in Dundee (I think) sadly can't see that continuing this game. Anything we can get is a bonus though, and they seem in worse form than the last time we met, us slightly better form I guess (not saying much though)

Haven't been to a game in ages so looking forward to it, even though we are utterly shite atm. I'm gonna say 1-1 as my prediction.

Despite Dundee's bad rep, these Lanarkshire lads can't get enough of the City of Discovery it seems ;)

The only positive to this is that it is a Motherwell game about 200m from my front door.

On the negative side, there'll be a Motherwell game about 200m from your front door.

Think we will line up like this-

Gk- Bain

Rb- McGinn

Cb- McPake

Cb- Konrad

Lb- Irvine

Rm- Harkins

Cm- McGowan

Cm- Thomson

Lm- McAlister

St- Clarkson

St- Stewart

WOW what we'd give right now to be able to pick a team in advance. 8 players injured or ill, one loan expired, and one could be suspended subject to an appeal. That's the position today- might be worse by Saturday morning.

As a neutral I'd say if Motherwell play their young winger Thomas and Erwin who at least looked like he cared then they'll have a decent chance, as Dundee's defence is rank rotten. If Dundee get Alex Harris up to speed then he should destroy Motherwell's 17 year old left back, who, although he tried, just wasn't very good.

Makings of a THRILLER!

Archived