Craig McEwan

cmonthelie

What a cracking job Craig is doing at Arthurlie.

I slated the guy before giving him a chance.

I've been proved so wrong.

I hold my hands up when I'm wrong should have had more faith.

The players have been outstanding as well

Cmon the lie

It's like taking ur girlfriend/partner/wife (or all 3) for granted and you only ever appreciate how much they mean to you and how much you love them until some other punk shows an interest in them or you think some other punk is interested in them. Please appreciate your loved ones guys!!!

Nice to see you eating your words mate. I totally agree he and his management team have done really well so far. The committee must take some of the plaudits here for having the guts to appoint a rookie boss.

I still think there is work to be done but Craig has taken a bunch of players who were low on confidence and made them believe they can take on the best.

By no way are we the finished article and it may take until next season before we really click. So I will be happy with a decent league position this season and then see what the Boss can do.

They sure do ! Thought you were better team overall, especially in the second half but Haswell was the only person in Dunterlie that saw a penalty. Even the Muncher was speechless, well for a few seconds !

I felt Arthurlie were the better team over the 90 minutes, regards the penalty.... It wasn't one for me but we take it as Clydebank would have done the same.

A huge boot in the Harry Haws for Clydebank but I honestly think they will stay up, hope so too as they are a great club with fantastic people and a great support! I'm not a treasurer but most top clubs will be hoping they stay up!

Young Raff is coming on well in his recovery from his horrific injury and hopefully will be back as good as ever. He may be a youngster but I felt he was our best midfielder.

As for big Ryan I think he is still on the transfer list but haven't heard too much about it recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Arthurlie fans must be gutted at this loss. Craig seemed to have turned the club around. Who will take charge of Saturday game?? Big week for the lie!

It's a sore one.

Feel sorry for the committee who took a chance, and despite some doubters, they looked to have made a good decision, but have now been thanked by this.

It's a sore one.

Feel sorry for the committee who took a chance, and despite some doubters, they looked to have made a good decision, but have now been thanked by this..

how about arthurlie doing something similar sorry different, and get in touch with mark bradley.dont think he is doing anything( might be wrong).and it would cut out application process.

It's a sore one.

Feel sorry for the committee who took a chance, and despite some doubters, they looked to have made a good decision, but have now been thanked by this.

Sometimes players/managers have an affinity to one club or another. Southy at Linlithgow always came over as a genuine sort of guy and pretty sure the decision would have been very hard.

Hopefully he has left Arthurlie a better club and something which can be taken on by whoever gets the post - his appointment did show in the short time - sometimes taking the gamble is better than the guys who have been around the block several times.

how about arthurlie doing something similar sorry different, and get in touch with mark bradley.dont think he is doing anything( might be wrong).and it would cut out application process.

Good shout that one.

Bradley was on funny enough nugent4nil radio show recently and seemed to rule out a move back into management for now stranger things have happened though if he turned up at arthurlie.

Archived