Tommy Bryce

andy25

I couldn't give a shit what you or people from clydebank think i am. I can categorically say I am not who you think I am and I have no relation to him. As for me been a jailbird. Wrong again Ya dick. Only reason why you aren't a jailbird is because you haven't been caught hanging about schools Ya beast. Think a lot more people like me than they do you on here. Your on every thread n never talking about your own team. You're a bellend end of story.

I'm all for a bit of friendly banter and wind ups, but this post is ridiculous.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody ask you to get involved baldy boz

Having a bad day Mad dog 20/20?

Back on topic. Sorry to see Bryce go. The guy seems to have done a great job. Saw Glenafton vs Talbot in the final of the Ardagh this year and they were very impressive. Think it will be a great job for someone out there as they seem to have a good squad of players.

I couldn't give a shit what you or people from clydebank think i am. I can categorically say I am not who you think I am and I have no relation to him. As for me been a jailbird. Wrong again Ya dick. Only reason why you aren't a jailbird is because you haven't been caught hanging about schools Ya beast. Think a lot more people like me than they do you on here. Your on every thread n never talking about your own team. You're a bellend end of story.

And it's time you were gone...

This is a bit like Piers Morgan on "Have I Got News For You."

You forgot already how bad we were when he left?

no much worse than we are the noo,tommy builds teams from scratch and I'm sure he woulda done so again,his was the best team tae play at the vale since the Wullie Kean team of Houston,Mckenzie,lee,Donnelly ect.u no a fan Jook?

You forgot already how bad we were when he left?

so you don't think about giving guys a second chance ? for all you know he has more experience,look at it this way he takes an ordinary team to Scottish junior cup final beats Talbot in the opening cup game of the season all within a season and half

so you don't think about giving guys a second chance ? for all you know he has more experience,look at it this way he takes an ordinary team to Scottish junior cup final beats Talbot in the opening cup game of the season all within a season and half

Nothing to do with 2nd chances.Tommy never failed at Kilbirnie,won West Scot,Ardagh,two promotions etc...had a bad last season due to losing his best players and decided to go.Was out the game a fair time before Glens came in,very underestimated manager for some reason.

Ladeside fans miss his style of fitba which is more in keeping with the club's tradition than the current management's ideas.Going back to a club can be dodgy and can ruin your reputation, look at Sandy McLean.

Take it Mr Grierson is one. They missed out on him before. Do you think they will make the same mistake again?

Do you honestly think they missed out on him, it's probably a blessing they didn't get him. Supposedly he has made some calls to highlight his interest in this job.

Yet another scenario where a committee have been blinded by relative success! Tommy inherited a poor squad,short in numbers and quality and managed them to a scottish cup final. His approach is a modest one and he has undoubtedly turned the glens into a very good footballing side. My understanding is that players and committee for whatever reason thought they knew better and him and his coaching staff were undermined. They will go down the way in my opinion and the fact that the committee are hard working doesn't entitle them to have a valid opinion on team selection regardless of how much they bring in! Poisoned chalice!

Archived