Tommy Bryce

andy25

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was very surprised to read that Tommy Bryce had left but even more surprised to hear that he was about to be pushed.

I really don't get what clubs like Glenafton are looking for. The man's record at Loch park in a season and a half is amazing.

I remember reading on here about the club being on the bones of it's arse yet this fella took over and got them to the Scottish final and then beat the best team in the country in the first cup final of this season. Having said all that, I can remember visiting New Cumnock and hearing the greetin' faced fans so I shouldn't really be surprised.

As for players not liking him and being instrumental in getting him away, then the club only have themselves to blame for the mess they are in. The same players will leave a scorchmark on the clubhouse carpet if another team offre them a fiver extra a week.

Well said that man.

Glenafton and cumnock fans are probably up there with the biggest w**kers in football, Talbot fans obv are the same but f**k me whats in the water up there? A think sh**ging ur sisters are takin its toll, put sandy mclean in charge of glens because youz are going down anyway coal mining inbreeds

Glenafton and cumnock fans are probably up there with the biggest w**kers in football, Talbot fans obv are the same but f**k me whats in the water up there? A think sh**ging ur sisters are takin its toll, put sandy mclean in charge of glens because youz are going down anyway coal mining inbreeds

Whereas North Ayrshire is jam packed with rational thinking, erudite citizens.

Shut up you dafty . Keyboard warrior ya dick

I've never understood why players collectively turn on managers and blame them when things aren't going well.

Tommy Bryce has worked tirelessly to earn a good image in the juniors as a manager in his spell at ladeside and also in his relatively shorter time at glenafton .

I speak regularly to lots of junior players and thankfully all the ones I speak to say that if they've came off that park having had a poor game that they only look inwards at themselves as opposed to looking at blaming their manager.

Maybe we are lucky having these good types at our club as we simply wouldn't tolerate players collectively turning against and blaming our management for their own poor on park performances .

Ultimately in the long term the management at every club are responsible for results whether they are good , bad or indifferent but the idea of players turning against tommy Bryce doesn't sit great with me and maybe glenafton should be careful for what they wish for as the guys results seemed good enough to me .

I was very surprised to read that Tommy Bryce had left but even more surprised to hear that he was about to be pushed.

I really don't get what clubs like Glenafton are looking for. The man's record at Loch park in a season and a half is amazing.

I remember reading on here about the club being on the bones of it's arse yet this fella took over and got them to the Scottish final and then beat the best team in the country in the first cup final of this season. Having said all that, I can remember visiting New Cumnock and hearing the greetin' faced fans so I shouldn't really be surprised.

As for players not liking him and being instrumental in getting him away, then the club only have themselves to blame for the mess they are in. The same players will leave a scorchmark on the clubhouse carpet if another team offre them a fiver extra a week.

Agreed!

Like Cumnock we're always going to be well short of Talbot for consistency & can't expect to compete with Hurlford now or Meadow.

We don't have a big squad so, other than a couple, all are playing every week & don't see many alternatives to the regular line up that will improve us.

Realistically 3rd in league & a cup win is our limit any season.

Will be surprised if the replacement has a record to match Tommy's, he deserved better.

Anyone would think you don't like us and that its a fair chance a big handsome Talbot b*****d shagged yer maw, sister and wife.

I agree with Barrfields. You are a complete fanny spangle that has anger issues but I think you are a breathe of fresh air to this forum.

Thanks pumpkin

Archived