Tommy Bryce

andy25

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If 10 or so players dnt take to the manager it's easier to shift him than them! Liked Tommy as well, always built good footballing teams.

Should add, I know he resigned but heard through a good source he was getting punted this week anyway.

If 10 or so players dnt take to the manager it's easier to shift him than them! Liked Tommy as well, always built good footballing teams.

Should add, I know he resigned but heard through a good source he was getting punted this week anyway.

do u play for the glens then? Or ur m8 does?

Who brought the players in ?.

Would shift every single one of them on rather than resign...them or me ?...they would go.So committee must back players...same as they did last time over some useless striker Houston ??? played with Talbot and Cumnock as well.

Won Glens the West last time won them Ardagh and was Scottish runners up this time...nothing to prove..head held high.

Defo player power. From a fans point of view looks like he got a raw deal as results were decent and taking in to account what he started with, Tam did amazingly well.

This has been brewing for months.

Good luck in the future to Tommy and his staff and thanks for all your efforts.

Defo player power. From a fans point of view looks like he got a raw deal as results were decent and taking in to account what he started with, Tam did amazingly well.

This has been brewing for months.

Good luck in the future to Tommy and his staff and thanks for all your efforts.

Hopefully not Kinney as everything he has achieved in junior fitba he owes to Tommy.

Who the feck would want to manage this club with the players they have?..backstabbing turds.

Largs should appoint Bryce asap...he would have them playing superb fitba on that park of theirs.

Hopefully not Kinney as everything he has achieved in junior fitba he owes to Tommy.

Who the feck would want to manage this club with the players they have?..backstabbing turds.

Largs should appoint Bryce asap...he would have them playing superb fitba on that park of theirs.

Apparently Bryce has fallen out with Kinney over a Christmas present.

Bryce bought Kinney a new space hopper for Christmas and instead of bouncing on it, Kinney swallowed it.

I saw the proof at yesterday's game!

Seriously this is a loss to junior football as I always admired the way Bryce got his teams playing. Maybe the players took the huff as he is probably still a better player than most of them.

Apparently Bryce has fallen out with Kinney over a Christmas present.

Bryce bought Kinney a new space hopper for Christmas and instead of bouncing on it, Kinney swallowed it.

I saw the proof at yesterday's game!

Seriously this is a loss to junior football as I always admired the way Bryce got his teams playing. Maybe the players took the huff as he is probably still a better player than most of them.

Haha last time spoke to Kinney he was trying to say that he was slimmer than in his Ladeside days ...:)

Archived