The Title

HibeeJibee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor game tonight not much quality maybe it was down to the playing surface only two players that stood out was Edinburgh's centre half and the wee bsc forward that look busy with some nice touches

I thought BSC were excellent tonight, and should have more out of the game. Aiden Malone was excellent up front, and gave the City back line a good workout. Bodes well for the remaining fixtures.

I thought BSC were excellent tonight, and should have more out of the game. Aiden Malone was excellent up front, and gave the City back line a good workout. Bodes well for the remaining fixtures.

. I think bsc worked hard and never looked out the game the best spell for them was around the pen but overall Edinburgh looked the better side and a little shaper but as I say it was a poor game to watch

. I think bsc worked hard and never looked out the game the best spell for them was around the pen but overall Edinburgh looked the better side and a little shaper but as I say it was a poor game to watch

I think we will have to agree to disagree, I didn't think City looked like the better side. I think you may have been watching a slightly different game.

I thought bsc glasgow gave city a wee reminder that they won't get it easy in the other two cup ties coming up when they wake up this morning they will know that they have been i a game i thought bsc where excellent and has to be remembered that the goal was an og and they also missed a penalty but considering bsc have not had a run of games it's looking really good for the rest of the season and future seasons they are a hundred times better than they were at the start of the season

To be fair ex-player it depends on how you view things.....I have watched top sides in wonderful arenas serve up utter shite on my tv this season.....but our game last night was full of tension, a bit of drama and great endeavour by both sides. Personally i thought it was exciting, given that Edinburgh City were fighting to maintain their undefeated run in the league and BSC giving everything to establish themselves as a credible club in the Lowland League.....if you go to games at most levels of Scottish football looking for free flowing passing play, then I am afraid you are going to be disappointed more often than not.

Just read in the evening news (aye surely it needs a new name?) that City won with an off-side OG, not sure how that works but in a ying/yang reversal of the Manchester version that BSC missed a pen against them. Yes Tam got me with more like Ying Tong Song etc.

Least the weather is looking up for the grasshoppers this weekend.

Grimbo

Just read in the evening news (aye surely it needs a new name?) that City won with an off-side OG, not sure how that works but in a ying/yang reversal of the Manchester version that BSC missed a pen against them. Yes Tam got me with more like Ying Tong Song etc.

Grimbo

some jaded commentators call the News "The Evening Spartan"...

yes, we've had some outrageous luck recently but as Napeoleon said "I'd rather have a lucky general than a good general" and if I think back over the years of the luck certain teams called Spartans and Whitehill have had over the years against City all I can say is GIRFUY!!

some jaded commentators call the News "The Evening Spartan"...

yes, we've had some outrageous luck recently but as Napeoleon said "I'd rather have a lucky general than a good general" and if I think back over the years of the luck certain teams called Spartans and Whitehill have had over the years against City all I can say is GIRFUY!!

Can't remember the name of the pop artist but you just put a dong in my heid Tam, Some Guys Have All The Luck.

I take my cap off & will now finally concede that we can't win back our trophy this season. So well done & good luck to whoever wins it this season.

Grimbo

Edit ffs not a Dong a Song.

To be fair ex-player it depends on how you view things.....I have watched top sides in wonderful arenas serve up utter shite on my tv this season.....but our game last night was full of tension, a bit of drama and great endeavour by both sides. Personally i thought it was exciting, given that Edinburgh City were fighting to maintain their undefeated run in the league and BSC giving everything to establish themselves as a credible club in the Lowland League.....if you go to games at most levels of Scottish football looking for free flowing passing play, then I am afraid you are going to be disappointed more often than not.

. I agree it was a hard fight and if Edinburgh r the best the lowlands has to offer I.e in winning the league then bsc r not too far away just saying it's did not offer much in good football it was a game of two teams not wanting to give a inch

Grimbo

See that lassie on your new avatar Grimbo, is that the wee lassie you used to have, is she grown up now?

See that lassie on your new avatar Grimbo, is that the wee lassie you used to have, is she grown up now?

Ha ha Mantis, very good, don't tell me you was a skinhead in the 70's?

What I'm trying to do is use a bit of TTB's lucky shithouse angle by displaying a pic of Mr toilet roll himself good old FH aka Lee 1 pen.

But thank you for noticing, I was displaying a girl through February, if you haven't pressed refresh?

Grimbo

Anyone that could deck Norman Hunter was no wee lassie.

(Someone with more know how than me can post the youtube clip)

Archived