Latest Scores

PtB

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took my son today to watch Arthurlie vrs Clydebank. Both teams are relegation fodder IMHO. Something has gone fundamentally wrong with the structure of the club. Clydebank FC from top to bottom are shambolic.

Me and my son used too go most weekends at home sometimes away. My son used too pester me when we going to the game, now I have too bribe him to go along.

Took my son today to watch Arthurlie vrs Clydebank. Both teams are relegation fodder IMHO. Something has gone fundamentally wrong with the structure of the club. Clydebank FC from top to bottom are shambolic.

Me and my son used too go most weekends at home sometimes away. My son used too pester me when we going to the game, now I have too bribe him to go along.

There is nothing wrong with the structure of the club, there just isn't any money. Don't have our own ground, own catering, own wee club house. You've just got a dedicated decent fan base, with guys knocking their pan in at the club out of a love for clydebank.

I might slate some players etc etc but you can't fault the set up as we've pretty much overachieved for the past however many years with the set up we have with very little money.

Remember the Arthurlie corner earlier in the season and thought it was a strange decision which proved to be correct despite the cries of the away support.

Happy to do so on this occasion if we get a chance but it looked like a foul to us and a really poor decision.

In any case, we were awful and deserved nothing for the way we went about our business. Pitch was awful but didn't stop Arthurlie from knocking it about a bit. Although they didn't really do enough in the final 3rd either quite wasteful. There was nothing about our performance today and with others wining I fear that's it for us.

Stranger things have happened but if we play anything like that we've no chance. Aw the best if we go down hopefully we do enough to do what Pollok are doing and come straight back up. Think the league will miss us for the banter - we don't moan ;-p

In what way is the club shambolic from top to bottom? Just give me one example.

In what way is the club shambolic from top to bottom? Just give me one example.

I like to see Clydebank get stuffed but to suggest they are a shambles on and off the park is ridiculous. From the outside looking in i have always been impressed with how hard the board committee whatever you want to call them have worked. Off the field Clydebank work hard and make the most out of what they have that is to be commended. On the park losing big players has finally caught up with them just something that was always going to happen.

I won't shed a tear if Clydebank go down but one thing that is certain they will come roaring back sooner rather than later.

Edit sorry quoted wrong poster meant to quote so called Clydebank fan 'Robin'

Archived