What happens to all these migrants that keep arriving in Italy?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it is really sad, but it worries me that if they keep getting housed, even more will come. I am frightened by what might happen if any more are given housing in Britain ( they all strive to be here) and they don't integrate as our government seem to house them all in the same area causing ghettos and conflicts in many towns and cities in England. I live down here, I have seen what happens, they even spit on your dog as you walk it. There is no more room and yet we still try to bend down backward to help them in England. Maybe Scotland has more space to solve this problem and the people can try to help with British customs. These migrants need help, it's sad, but I don't know what the answer might be, do you?

post-12169-14202258097949_thumb.jpg

OP has a point. Most of these migrants are unskilled - not dissimilar to our unemployed wasters. Why should our taxes be used to provide them with housing, clothing and benefits while we can't even provide decent equipment for OUR BOYS in Iraq?

I know it is really sad, but it worries me that if they keep getting housed, even more will come. I am frightened by what might happen if any more are given housing in Britain ( they all strive to be here) and they don't integrate as our government seem to house them all in the same area causing ghettos and conflicts in many towns and cities in England. I live down here, I have seen what happens, they even spit on your dog as you walk it. There is no more room and yet we still try to bend down backward to help them in England. Maybe Scotland has more space to solve this problem and the people can try to help with British customs. These migrants need help, it's sad, but I don't know what the answer might be, do you?

giphy.gif

OP has a point. Most of these migrants are unskilled - not dissimilar to our unemployed wasters. Why should our taxes be used to provide them with housing, clothing and benefits while we can't even provide decent equipment for OUR BOYS in Iraq?

Yeah. They should pay them a footballers wage.

Really ? You must be a religionist, you know, faith in humanity sort of guy if this is your outlook on life. So sad.

Alright Lofty, you're that donkey hater from the Australian shootist thread aren't you?

Unsurprising that you're taking the Britain First stance to be honest.

Archived