Best Player from other teams

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you reckon is your best player ? McCord and Gordon usually impress me .

For me it's easily Big Ben Gordon a pure class act IMO. Wee Kevin is far too inconsistent with very little end product. Whether its that final killer pass or scoring its just not there for him to be our best player.

I must give credit to sparky for his performances this season, unlucky not to be kept on by Hartley the guy has steeped up to the challenge after Joining from Stranraer.

Kerr would've been up there if he was still at queens, always put a solid shift in.

Seriously? Did you see his "performance" against your team last week, and he was not much better against Cowden the week before. And I'm not just saying this because he has now jumped ship. I've never rated him that highly. More miss than hit.

Hearts: Bauben

rangers: Law

Hibs: Malonga

QotS: Durnan

Falkirk: Loy

Raith: Nade

Dumbarton: Kane

Cowdenbeath: Wedderburn

Alloa: Cawley

Livingston: White

Seriously? Did you see his "performance" against your team last week, and he was not much better against Cowden the week before. And I'm not just saying this because he has now jumped ship. I've never rated him that highly. More miss than hit.

Surely you cant of been impressed with Malonga against us? Looked a pub player at best haah. Turned out alright since then though

Surely you cant of been impressed with Malonga against us? Looked a pub player at best haah. Turned out alright since then though

To be honest the Hibs pick was probably the one I had most difficulty with, no-one really stood out in their games against us so I went with what I had seen of him in other games.

To be honest the Hibs pick was probably the one I had most difficulty with, no-one really stood out in their games against us so I went with what I had seen of him in other games.

That's the trouble with threads like this. We see so little of opposition players and through a biased prism, that people just wind up picking players that they've heard are good.

As they get read, this received wisdom becomes further self fulfilling.

That's the trouble with threads like this. We see so little of opposition players and through a biased prism, that people just wind up picking players that they've heard are good. As they get read, this received wisdom becomes further self fulfilling.

I didn't pick anyone on the basis that I "heard they were good". All of my choices, except for the Hibs one was based on my opinion of what I had witnessed when their teams played Queens. No-one particularly stood out for me when we played Hibs but I have watched recordings of Hibs v other teams in this division and Malonga seemed, in my opinion, to be one of their better players in most of the games in which he played.

Archived