Fleet star v newton postponed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summit to do with the abuse taken when I've posted. The personal insults have gone too far in my opinion. The creetown post last year I apologised for but still the abuse continues. From ahem people who hide behind there wee names!

You cut all this silly talk out right now! You're a good man, an honest man, a man's man!

Get that fire back in yer big belly and start arguments with c***s again!

Been called mental before but never crazy!! Suppose that's better than some of the things said

You're a winner, you can achieve your goals. Now, you say it! "My name is Eccles, I can achieve my goals, I'm a winner"

I was the same as you for years. I was a yellow belly, a schmuck, a roody poo, a jabroni, I was a loser who eventually had to stand up to the bully boys. Do you know what I done??........ I went into my work in the buff one day to see what the bully boys reaction would be. Guess what it was? Go on, guess? They fucking shat it from me and never said a word to me all day!! There's nothing more intimidating than a man going to his work in the scud!! The bullying stopped instantly!

P.S I got sacked later on in the day when some cow complained because I was changing the oil filter on her montego countryman whilst half cocked.

Archived