Fleet star v newton postponed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum used to be well worth coming on a few years back, now it's just silly wee kids posting sh**e!

I think it's actually grown men posting shite. Similar to shite you posted about players in the south signing for Celtic and Real Madrid?? Come to think of it, you posted a lot about Abbey Vale back in the day and have only just started posting again!!! I wonder who you could be?

P.S Your posts smell like joop

This forum used to be well worth coming on a few years back, now it's just silly wee kids posting sh**e!

I can never remember the South forum bring great.

Every thread turned into a Threave vs Saints debate. When Threave left it did pick up a bit but then Wigtown and Newton replaced Threave and Saints hijacking every thread.

Forums pretty entertaining now.

Every thread turned into a Threave vs Saints debate. When Threave left it did pick up a bit but then Wigtown and Newton replaced Threave and Saints hijacking every thread.

You think this thread is "pretty entertaining" God help us!!!

Your clearly still a Virgin

Fleet Star v Newton Stewart was called off on 2nd January and has not been mentioned since. It is now 11th Feb so why dont you kids start your own forum and call it what it is so sensible folk wont open it thinking it is an intelligent discusion.

Fleet Star v Newton Stewart was called off on 2nd January and has not been mentioned since. It is now 11th Feb so why dont you kids start your own forum and call it what it is so sensible folk wont open it thinking it is an intelligent discusion.

no thank you

I agree. I know at least five people who on reading the thread title immediately presumed there would be intelligent discussion happening in here.

P.S If you have came on here looking for the pros and cons of fracking debate it's on the Who is the best player in the league thread

Summit to do with the abuse taken when I've posted. The personal insults have gone too far in my opinion. The creetown post last year I apologised for but still the abuse continues. From ahem people who hide behind there wee names!

Archived