Fleet star v newton postponed

what did I inject into your mum to make you

That means sperm

Did you just ask a question then answer it yourself?

How did it come to this my wee 16 year old pal? We could have been pals for life! We could have went to the wrestling together in full Stirling Albion kits, we could have ate spicy nik naks together, we could even have went to a wetherspoons together. In the words of that big heavy chested lass Adele "We could have had it all" !!!

All of those dreams have been ruined by your aggression and your fibs! Wee aggressive eggy bino liar fib pants!!

P.S Remember and do all your hard sums at the big school today

P.P.S My Dads bigger than yours (I'm no kidding by the way, he's a fuckin goliath)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did it come to this my wee 16 year old pal? We could have been pals for life! We could have went to the wrestling together in full Stirling Albion kits, we could have ate spicy nik naks together, we could even have went to a wetherspoons together. In the words of that big heavy chested lass Adele "We could have had it all" !!!

All of those dreams have been ruined by your aggression and your fibs! Wee aggressive eggy bino liar fib pants!!

P.P.S My Dads bigger than yours (I'm no kidding by the way, he's a fuckin goliath)

:lol: tremendous :lol:

Brilliant mate!! Simply amazing...

well remeber david beat golitath william

What a load of shite!!

Do you not know that is a huge urban myth? Goliath absolutely pounded the wee dick!

What actually happened was Davie had been to a couple of karate classes, started hanging about with hard c***s from the village and all of a sudden thought he was hard as f**k.He decided he wanted to fight the hardest guy in the world at the time (Goliath). Goliath was a gentle giant and only agreed to the fight because he thought he'd look good in front of the local village fud.

Anyway, the fight was arranged for half time at the St Cuthberts v Abbey Vale match and hyped up beyond belief in the local press.

The St Marys crowd gathered and patiently waited for the fighters to make their way to the ring that had been hastily constructed by the Saints committee.

Goliath was first to enter the ring with his right hand man Andy Brolls. Goliath looked nervous and a little awkward in front of the booing crowd. Andy tried his best to calm him down by rubbing his shoulders and singing the skye boat song. After about another minute David entered the ring to rapturous applause from the crowd and finally the fight could begin. Or could it??? Where was the ref??...................................Oh no......it couldn't be, could it????..........There was a special guest referee and his theme music was blaring from the P.A System......

"CLUB TROPICANA DRINKS ARE FREEEEEE, FUN AND SUNSHINE-THERE'S ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE"

It was the mouth of the south, the dirtiest player in the game, It was John "The Wrangler" Mcnaught!!! All the crowd booed the entrance of the pantomime villain and he loved every moment of it. Even though the crowd were jeering him they couldn't help but admire his immaculate ring attire of Wranglers and Sambas(he was topless).

Goliaths face dropped. He knew he was in for a tough match now!! Goliath had fallen out with Mcnaught years ago when he had left Newton, stole his club tracksuit, his club training kit and rather bizarrely an instruction manual called"How to fit a 3g pitch properly to allow water to drain off it" Mcnaught has been on his case ever since........

The match began with Goliath in top form. As much as the wrangler tried to intervene Goliath was simply too strong. This was going to be a walkover by the look of it. Poor David was being suplexed and double axe handled within an inch of his life!!! Everything was going to plan for him and the 3 count was imminent!.......Goliath toyed with David for a bit then went for his DDT finisher..BOOOOOOM!!!!! He hooked the leg and went for the three count. 1............2.................................................................................................

...............David managed to kick out after what was the slowest count ever. Mcnaughts deliberately slow count had infuriated Goliath and he was now up in the wranglers face protesting. After about a minute of this protesting the wrangler pulls out a yellow card and books Goliath for dissent! !! Booked at wrestling? ?? Mcnaught had lost the plot......He orders the big man back to his corner before he is sent off!

As the wrangler helps David back to his feet Goliath trudges back to his corner to see his manager for some words of encouragement. Goliath asks Andy for a strapping for his elbow but Andy reaches into the first aid kit and pulls out a bottle of joop instead of a strapping. What was going on????? Andy looks Goliath directly in the eye and mouths the words "sorry pal" as he sprays it directly into the big mans eyes. Goliath falls back in agony as David gets behind him and hooks the trunks....1......2..........

Is this the end for Goliath? ?

Why did Andy Brolls turn??

Will someone come to the rescue? ??

To be continued.........

P.S Hiya John

Archived