Fleet star v newton postponed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we now abuse FleetStar for their pitch flooding ? Or is it just Newton Stewart we abuse ? What's the rules here PaulBearer ??

I think it's only fair the abuse gets distributed evenly between both parties. It happens too often where one party gets away scot free and the other still comes out smelling of joop.

Remember when Vic Reeves wife cheated on him with another burd?? Well, she somehow came out of that looking like Mother Teresa and poor Vic was made to look like a total tit in the press. Had Vic(Jim Moir if we are not using his stage name) done anything wrong? I don't think so. Had his Mrs? Aye, she was away getting licked out ferociously elsewhere!!

There's no justice in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's only fair the abuse gets distributed evenly between both parties. It happens too often where one party gets away scot free and the other still comes out smelling of joop.

Remember when Vic Reeves wife cheated on him with another burd?? Well, she somehow came out of that looking like Mother Teresa and poor Vic was made to look like a total tit in the press. Had Vic(Jim Moir if we are not using his stage name) done anything wrong? I don't think so. Had his Mrs? Aye, she was away getting licked out ferociously elsewhere!!

There's no justice in the world.

you are dead

Is that a threat?

I see on your profile you claim to have went to every Stirling Albion game this season? Why tell such an audacious lie?

no but I thought you were an old dead wrestler called Paul mooney aka Paul bearer

I am not lying and have been to every bino game

no but I thought you were an old dead wrestler called Paul mooney aka Paul bearer

I am not lying and have been to every bino game

Do you mean an old wrestling manager named William Moody? Is Paul Mooney not a guy from Kirkcudbright with hundreds of Blink 182 Tattoos?

You are such a liar!! No way have you been to every Stirling Albion game! If you had been to every game you'd be able to tell me who has the hardest kick in the team then?? You'd also be able to tell me what boots the Stranraer number 3 wore yesterday?

P.S I see from your profile you are 16 (a very confusing time)? There's another young guy on here I help with "teen issues" and I'm willing to help you with anything!

P.P.S The Binos players have dirty bums

Do you mean an old wrestling manager named William Moody? Is Paul Mooney not a guy from Kirkcudbright with hundreds of Blink 182 Tattoos?

You are such a liar!! No way have you been to every Stirling Albion game! If you had been to every game you'd be able to tell me who has the hardest kick in the team then?? You'd also be able to tell me what boots the Stranraer number 3 wore yesterday?

P.S I see from your profile you are 16 (a very confusing time)? There's another young guy on here I help with "teen issues" and I'm willing to help you with anything!

P.P.S The Binos players have dirty bums

f**k up

Potty mouth!

Just cos you got Paul Bearers real name wrong you resort to mucky mouthed bad language?

Still can't believe you lied about going to all those Stirling Albion games? Such a bizarre lie to make up. Why did you do it?

prove that I haven't been to every game

prove that I haven't been to every game

That's not how the world works wee man. See when you make an outrageous claim like you have you need to prove it. I don't have to disprove it. It's a wee bit like the guy from Moffat who claimed he could eat 106 boiled eggs in three minutes. Did he just phone the Guinness book of records and get that record straight away?? Did he f**k. He had to prove it. Do you know what happened next?....

.....The adjudicators, local media, aw the wee guys pals and celebrity DJ Doctor Fox turned out to watch him break the record. Everyone was cranked up to fever pitch and yelling "EAT THE EGGS, BREAK THE RECORD".........

Do you think he done it??? Of course he never!! He spewed after four eggs and embarrassed himself in front of aw his pals and celebrity DJ Doctor Fox.

Everyone ended up chanting egg related insults at him. Is that what you want to happen to you? (obviously replace egg related with Stirling Albion related though)

Prove it or forever be known as the Eggy Bino Liar!

That's not how the world works wee man. See when you make an outrageous claim like you have you need to prove it. I don't have to disprove it. It's a wee bit like the guy from Moffat who claimed he could eat 106 boiled eggs in three minutes. Did he just phone the Guinness book of records and get that record straight away?? Did he f**k. He had to prove it. Do you know what happened next?....

.....The adjudicators, local media, aw the wee guys pals and celebrity DJ Doctor Fox turned out to watch him break the record. Everyone was cranked up to fever pitch and yelling "EAT THE EGGS, BREAK THE RECORD".........

Do you think he done it??? Of course he never!! He spewed after four eggs and embarrassed himself in front of aw his pals and celebrity DJ Doctor Fox.

Everyone ended up chanting egg related insults at him. Is that what you want to happen to you? (obviously replace egg related with Stirling Albion related though)

Prove it or forever be known as the Eggy Bino Liar!

how can i prove it

From now on post a pic of yourself topless at every game!

P.S You must also hold up a sign saying "Stirling Albion Players Are The Best Behaved Players In The League"

P.P.S What are you wearing just now?

what did I inject into your mum to make you

Archived