Dundee FC v Ross County 4/1/15

That was fucking terrible, freezing to death in the Shankly, had an imbecile and his mate behind me, one of whom spent the whole second half laughing like the joker from Batman*. Thought that Harris was shite as well, no pace about the team, just slow plodding sideways passing shite. Shocking miss from Clarkson first half as well.

*the original 1960's tv series, not the new one. :(

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Tankulic does have a good touch. He is technically a very good player and offers more than Clarkson when both are not scoring. Unfortunately he will ultimately be judged on goals scored and needs to start taking his chances. A goal today and Tank would be on a bit of a run but he missed another great opportunity.

Tankulic doesn't have a poor touch, he just never brings the ball in. He's fantastic at touching the ball to where he's going with it. He has a great footballing brain and it gets on my tits that folk can't see it.

He's pish. He missed 2 great chances today. The guy has had plenty of chances to prove himself and he has done nothing apart from score a consolation goal against United.

How many chances should he get?

Wasn't really including Partick Thistle as had forgotten about them at the time of posting. It's Motherwell, RC & St Mirren that in my head I consider as the three strugglers.

According to the radio, Thistle and Saints were unlucky and it was you mob who were the strugglers

I agree Tankulic does have a good touch. He is technically a very good player and offers more than Clarkson when both are not scoring. Unfortunately he will ultimately be judged on goals scored and needs to start taking his chances. A goal today and Tank would be on a bit of a run but he missed another great opportunity.

His second touch is a tackle. He scored last week and people were saying 'he would go on a run'.

Hate slagging my own players and would love him to succeed but on the performances I've seen (one ok game against a 3-1 defeat to St Mirren) isn't good enough.

Get Peaso on from the start next week.

Sleeperman, on 04 Jan 2015 - 20:10, said:

According to the radio, Thistle and Saints were unlucky and it was you mob who were the strugglers

Then the radio was talking balls.

Again, disagree. He's a fantastic footballer. I've said from the first time I seen him, he isn't an out and out striker. He'd excel in 'the hole' you seen it twice today. Took the ball in turned his man and threaded great balls behind the defence, one for Harris, when McPake murdered the keeper then he proceeded to miss and the other for McAlister who shat it out of taking the responsibility.

To sum up, he's anything but pish. The folk around me who are the hardest on him admitted they were wrong today. Slowly but surely, he's showing what he's capable of. Either that or our support are eventually figuring out what a footballer should play like. Although on today's "GET IT UP THE FUCKING PARK" some still have a way to go.

I think this is a matter of we will have to agree to disagree. Would love him to come good but.........

I fucking hate the 'Get it up the park' shouts too. I think we were doing most things right, moving it from side to side and trying to open them up but it doesn't help when Jim McAlister is standing right next to one of his own players every fucking time and not running into space.

Thought Irvine looked really up for it today. Has been great the past few games and made some terrific runs trying to get in behind the county defence but no one with the ball was on his wavelength.

Thought Irvine looked really up for it today. Has been great the past few games and made some terrific runs trying to get in behind the county defence but no one with the ball was on his wavelength.

It was like having the old Gary Irvine from his POY season back. He was right up for it today.

Welcome back Gary.

The White Cafu was my MOTM.

If I were a County fan I would be happy with the way we dug in and came from behind to earn a point. Extra credit for being a man down for 80 minutes. I thought the lad Reckord coped well today but your #16 is a dumpling.

I'm not a County fan though and I'm struggling to find any further positives from today.

Ah! Had a wee blether wi Deeman at HT #gidcunt

Anyone sure of the County shape?

Ideally the starting formation and the formation once Boyd came on. JM seems to be trying a few new things lately, especially given our injuries, so wouldnt like to guess.

Delighted with a point in those circumstances, and for Curran to score (Kiss assist? )

The White Cafu was my MOTM.

If I were a County fan I would be happy with the way we dug in and came from behind to earn a point. Extra credit for being a man down for 80 minutes. I thought the lad Reckord coped well today but your #16 is a dumpling.

I'm not a County fan though and I'm struggling to find any further positives from today.

Ah! Had a wee blether wi Deeman at HT #gidcunt

#16 is Liam Boyce. I quite rate him, though he could really do with a run of games to get some match sharpness. Take it he didnt play well today? :(

Not his best. Wrong type of game for him maybe (after the 9th minute anyway)

Cheers mun. I dont think he has the athleticism or match fitness to play the lone striker role, so im not surprised he struggled playing as one of 10 men (albeit not on his own up front). Glad he got 60 mins tho, hope he continues to get an opportunity.

Archived