Dundee FC v Ross County 4/1/15

Positives to take that is that we're a further point ahead of the teams below us. Really need to be winning these types of games and had chance after chance to do so. Some shocking time wasting from Ross County, but suppose they can't be blamed for that considering.

Apart from the Jags who dropped 2 points today!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MillGuy Jag, on 04 Jan 2015 - 18:46, said:

Apart from the Jags who dropped 2 points today!!

Wasn't really including Partick Thistle as had forgotten about them at the time of posting. It's Motherwell, RC & St Mirren that in my head I consider as the three strugglers.

Fairly impressed with Harris today. A few more games will do him good and I'd say that if that's what we can expect of him every game then he's better than Boyle.

85 mins against 10 men at the bottom of the league.. We should really be winning, but we're still far enough away from the drop zone so that we don't have to seriously worry.

Should be looking for at least 6 points from the forthcoming games against Motherwell, Aberdeen, Killie and St Mirren.

Well I have to admit that I had County down for 3 points today, so for Dundee to manage to scramble a draw, against 10 men for almost the entire game and to be facing a keeper who clearly had concussion and to do so while missing two absolute gilt edged chances must be considered a moral victory for the Dense park boys.

Well I have to admit that I had County down for 3 points today, so for Dundee to manage to scramble a draw, against 10 men for almost the entire game and to be facing a keeper who clearly had concussion and to do so while missing two absolute guilt edged chances must be considered a moral victory for the Dense park boys.

:1eye

Nervous, disjointed, gutless and clueless how to break down 10 men. Clarkson doesn't look interested now and just moans constantly, replaced by tank who...well, he tried! Have given McGinn the benefit of the doubt but he looks a bit out his depth, had an age to deal with that cross coming for their goal and just didn't! Seems other teams get crosses in for fun against us while we struggle to beat the first man. Harkins should have been on earlier to provide a bit guile. That's Hartleys team, his picks and I'm not sure some of them are up to or good enough to play the style of football he wants. He has a massive job on his hands now to turn this slump round, that was shite and we've been brutal for two months now and haven't looked like winning, can't keep depending on other teams losing every week

Oh well. To be honest, I didn't really believe we would win this one as when you are playing badly, games in a short period of time don't help.

Ross County played well and certainly had a bit of fight about them. Left back was gopd (Reckord?).

Were shite in front of goal today and we really should have won it. Played worse and created less but taken a few victories earlier in the season.

With everyone below us looking pish and failing to pick up anything most weeks, we've got a wee bit of space so hopefully a win comes from somewhere.

So glad we're not playing midweek.

What a downer that was, sitting freezing my tits off to watch finishing like that. I thought Stewart should have shot himself but gave it to Clarkson to miss a awful sitter.

Alex Harris played well I thought, good movement and looks like he can hit a decent ball in, struggled to take a man on though.

Irvine was excellent.

The Tank is really poor, his touch is brutal. He seems a bit of a cult hero with some of our fans but I don't know why. I would rather have had Peaso on for Clarkson who was rightly subbed.

Harkins should have started and McGowan should never have been subbed.

Big game again next week and we really need to get 3 points at home from that match.

Archived