unfunny comedians

THE KING

Where do you start these days? Amos, Conti, Howard, the Iranian/half cute chic, Mock The Week c***s all absolutey shite. And faakin hell' John Bishop! He lives in a mansion thanks to the UK taxpayer. WTF! Seriously.

Limmy could be funny if he wasn't such a c**t and repeated the jokes 5x over. Frankie Boyle is pretty funny in small doses, Kevin Bridges is ok too but he's more like your best funny pal - amazing he's made a career from it.

Are there any good British comics?

Every podcast or comedian I listen to tends to be an American.

It seems to me, on the basis of a very brief YouTube viewing, that Stewart Lee whilst being well regarded in some quarters is a gentleman long on verbiage and short on sparkle.

Agree, imagine ever meeting him e.g a wedding etc. You would be left thinking

WHAT A c**t.

Stewart Lee is a p***k. Went to see a comedy show in London a couple of years ago in a wee student place. He was "headlining" and utter pish, thankfully Milton Jones was the warm-up act and was brilliant.

Who's the black lassie off Mock the Week? She is utter gash.

Miranda - An oddity that only posh, English folk seem to find funny.

Lee Evans - Halfwit.

Russell Howard - Lame.

Harry Hill - He was fantastic on the first few series of TV Burp before he and it went rapidly downhill. His stand-up is appalling.

Des McLean - A complete moron. I hope and pray that no one outside of Scotland has to endure this clown. What an embarrassment.

Lenny Henry

In fact, are there any funny black comedians?

I think the guy Kevin Hart is ok in doses and Chris Rock seems aryt. But I've only seen brief clips of probably their best stuff.

The question should definitely be are there any funny women comedians, yet to see one.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Lenny Henry

In fact, are there any funny black comedians?

Reginald D Hunter is pretty funny.

1. Miranda

2. Andy Parsons

3. Russell Brand

4. Sarah Millican

5. Julian Clary

There was this black bird who was on one of those comedy roadshows who was painfully unfunny. So bad that shes not worth researching her name.

Stewart Lee is a p***k. Went to see a comedy show in London a couple of years ago in a wee student place. He was "headlining" and utter pish, thankfully Milton Jones was the warm-up act and was brilliant.

Who's the black lassie off Mock the Week? She is utter gash.

It could be Ava Vidal.If it is then I agree, she's pish

Reginald D Hunter is pretty funny.

1. Miranda

2. Andy Parsons

3. Russell Brand

4. Sarah Millican

5. Julian Clary

There was this black bird who was on one of those comedy roadshows who was painfully unfunny. So bad that shes not worth researching her name.

Just noticed this post, that sounds like Ava Vidal as well :lol:

Putting on my hipster beard, specs and beret for a moment...I saw Russel Howard before he was on tv doing stand up and he was pretty good. Not the bland ninja stuff he does these days, but he was funny. I guess he's found a niche that pays well without actually being funny now though.