unfunny comedians

THE KING

Jack Whitehall is the clear winner here. The only reason he has any sort of a career is because he's posh. Posh and shouty seem to be enough to make it in comedy. I was fairly appalled at his act on Apollo where literally all he did was shout and complain how his boarding school classmate, Robert Pattinson, was more successful than him. Baffling. He seems like a nice enough fella tbf, but the sheer number of posh comics who punch down is alarming at the moment.

Anyone saying Limmy, Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges or Sir Big Yin for this are trolling or contrarian. Bonkers.

Jack Whitehall is the clear winner here. The only reason he has any sort of a career is because he's posh. Posh and shouty seem to be enough to make it in comedy. I was fairly appalled at his act on Apollo where literally all he did was shout and complain how his boarding school classmate, Robert Pattinson, was more successful than him. Baffling. He seems like a nice enough fella tbf, but the sheer number of posh comics who punch down is alarming at the moment.
Anyone saying Limmy, Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges or Sir Big Yin for this are trolling or contrarian. Bonkers.

Jack Whitehall is the perfect comedian for the BBC. He can do a fairly clean act that won’t gather many complaints.

I’ll be honest, I preferred him in stuff like Fresh Meat and bad education over stand up.

• 2 months later...

Put on Netflix, search for stand up comedy, every American comedian on it is fucking worse than shite.

I’ve not tried to watch them all, the ones I have tried are terrible, the audience are totally howling with laughter too.

Put on Netflix, search for stand up comedy, every American comedian on it is fucking worse than shite.

I’ve not tried to watch them all, the ones I have tried are terrible, the audience are totally howling with laughter too.
Dave Chappelle's latest one was good. You have to block out the irritating crowd noises though. The bit on Michael Jackson at Thanksgiving is a good bit on it's own.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/11/2020 at 08:54, ka202 said:

Dave Chappelle is a better comedian than anything you could suggest i watch

unfortunately while switching channels, i had the misfortune to see 'the emily atack show''  knew of her from the inbetweeners, so gave her a minute of my time, just awful, some of the worst television i've ever seen, on a par with switching over to naked attraction to see what the ''burdz'' are like and timing it wrong and getting a fat girl with blue hair, piercing and tattoos looking at dicks.🤢

On 04/11/2020 at 08:54, ka202 said:

My mom is Moroccan and my dad is from Sweden, so when I see a Bratwurst, I don't know whether to eat it or shove it up my ass!

Kevin Bridges was on my list of 5 already but after my wife insisted we watch his Netflix special Michael McIntyre’s grip on top spot is looking shaky

The sooner he gets locked up for kiddyfiddling the better

ETA I have no evidence to support the idea that Kevin Bridges is a dangerous perverted monster but since he lost weight he looks like he must be

19 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Kevin Bridges was on my list of 5 already but after my wife insisted we watch his Netflix special Michael McIntyre’s grip on top spot is looking shaky

The sooner he gets locked up for kiddyfiddling the better

ETA I have no evidence to support the idea that Kevin Bridges is a dangerous perverted monster but since he lost weight he looks like he must be

kevin bridges peaked very early in his career,  he's now just the Scottish millennials version of peter kay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...