unfunny comedians

THE KING

2. Rob Brydon - weak demo version John Sparkes and talks in a manner like he's got an arsehole for a mouth. There isn't a single comedian whose delivery is poorer than this steaming turd.

3. Russell Brand - "cruelty = humour" little shit who gets a massive petted lip when dished back to him. If you can't take the punches, you shouldn't be in comedy.

4. Alan Carr - horrific screaming stereotype like something Perry & Croft dreamt up when they were drunk.

5. Ricky Gervais - like David Walliams and Eddie Izzard, nowhere near as talented as he likes to think he is.

... and finally... getting the 12 points from all the Eurovision juries...

1. Michael McIntyre - very good as a compère but he is no comedian by any stretch of the imagination. Has he ever said anything that was funny? It's one of life's mysteries how he's become "Britain's highest paid comedian" when his jokes wouldn't even make a Christmas cracker.

Des Clarke is a great shout. Painful

Des Clarke

Marcus brigstocke

Andy Parsons

Fred mcauley

Miranda

I had the misfortune of seeing Des Clarke at Jongluers. Had never heard his material before. Utter garbage.

John Bishop - Professional Scouser. And unfunny c*nt.

Mickey Flanagan - Professional Cockney. And unfunny c*nt.

Russell Brand - Professional c*nt. And not funny.

I thought the same about Flanagan, seen him live though and thought he was really good. Dunno if it's cause I was just pished though.

For unfunny comedians just go to the "Best of the Fest" show in the last week of the Edinburgh festival.

One guys act was being coked out of his nut......there was a few of the audience that were genuinely scared if him!

Utter dregs of the fest.

1. Sarah Millican

2. Miranda Hart

3. Russell Howard

4. Noel Fielding

5. That wee dick with the Hawaiian shirt and beady eyes whose entire act consists of shite one liners, f**k off.

Milton Jones, absolutely gash

Kevin Bridges is fucking amazing!!! :o

It's a matter of taste obviously but that kind of comfortable, formulaic, humdrum, predictable observational patter leaves me cold. He's basically like Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre with a slightly more irritating voice and slightly uglier face and lazier stage presence.

John Bishop is a dreadful dreadful man who i dislike particularly for his charity work

Gervais stand up isn't that good but he's a good writer

Jack Whitehall is an absolute p***k

All woman stand ups are shit

John Bishop is a dreadful dreadful man who i dislike particularly for his charity work

Gervais stand up isn't that good but he's a good writer

Jack Whitehall is an absolute p***k

All woman stand ups are shit

I don't like Gervais at all, but he was behind an Idiot Abroad, so he's a good guy for that. Great show.