unfunny comedians

THE KING

6 hours ago, Acastus said:

Des Clarke

Jason Manford 

Reginald D. Hunter 

Rod Gilbert 

Katherine Ryan 

If they could all board the same plane, crash, burn and die that'd be lovely thank you. 

The sketch Rod Gilbert did about the garage was/is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Normally though yeah he's a bit meh.

Can anyone recommend a funny British comedian? Not that I know much about the scene, but any of the ones I've seen on the panel shows or heard on Hawksbee and Jacobs (yes, probably not the best place to find a cutting edge comedian) pimping their show have been really shit, and all tend to look and sound smug as shit.

Maybe I've been brainwashed by the internet, but American comics piss all over the British ones. A bigger population and there are tons of unfunny ones there too, but I find I prefer watching US stand ups to the British ones.

Edited by Kejan

• 3 months later...

One night this week, I switched on BBC1 when I got home, only to find some show with Michael McIntyre bantering with Miranda Hart.

And to think the BBC banned 'Gloomy Sunday' from their playlists in case it caused a spike in suicide attempts.

• 2 months later...
On 01/09/2017 at 11:19, Kejan said:

Can anyone recommend a funny British comedian? Not that I know much about the scene, but any of the ones I've seen on the panel shows or heard on Hawksbee and Jacobs (yes, probably not the best place to find a cutting edge comedian) pimping their show have been really shit, and all tend to look and sound smug as shit.

Maybe I've been brainwashed by the internet, but American comics piss all over the British ones. A bigger population and there are tons of unfunny ones there too, but I find I prefer watching US stand ups to the British ones.

Since the bump has happened, the comics you thought were funny are actually Canadian. You have been brainwashed.

• 1 year later...
James Corden
Alan Carr
Jimmy Carr
Rob Beckett
Frankie Boyle

I could easily go to 10, 15 maybe. Unfunny c***s.
As much as I dislike him, I'm not sure James Corden is a comedian. If a thread for fat, loud mouth, Essex c***s you dislike was available, I'm sure he would perform well.