unfunny comedians

THE KING

Tim Vine - boring puns and looks creepy

Sarah Millican - 'I ate some cake lolz!!!'

LEE EVANS - just talentless, not sure how he's made such a career out of sweating a lot

Jonathan Watson - Old Firm pandering cretin who can only do about 3 impressions

Russell Brand - complete tosspot that can't take a joke, only good thing he's done is get destroyed by Simon Amstell

You maybe don't like his material, but to call him "talentless" is just utter nonsense tbh. Like him or not, he is one of, if not the biggest comedian in Britain. He's a very able musician, both playing and writing. He's not the worst live singer about either, certainly not going to win any grammy's but I've heard worse from even chart toppers trying to sing live! He's also a pretty decent actor as well. I've seen him in numerous films and I've believed the character he is portraying, as opposed to watching and thinking "That's just Lee Evans being Lee Evans". I really like his material and would say he is my favourite comedian. I can appreciate that some won't find him amusing, but he's certainly not "talentless".

Edited by 19QOS19

Wrong. As far as i,m concerned he,s the best comedian i,ve seen.

You maybe don't like his material, but to call him "talentless" is just utter nonsense tbh. Like him or not, he is one of, if not the biggest comedian in Britain. He's a very able musician, both playing and writing. He's not the worst live singer about either, certainly not going to win any grammy's but I've heard worse from even chart toppers trying to sing live! He's also a pretty decent actor as well. I've seen him in numerous films and I've believed the character he is portraying, as opposed to watching and thinking "That's just Lee Evans being Lee Evans". I really like his material and would say he is my favourite comedian. I can appreciate that some won't find him amusing, but he's certainly not "talentless".

To be honest I don't agree with the frequent mentions of Lee Evans in this thread either. A few years ago I probably would have said he was my favourite comedian at that moment.

what.png

I must be missing something, I think the guy is dreadful and have no idea how he's so popular.

I can only think that the reason that nobody has mentioned Susan Calman is that nobody actually sees her as a Comedian. Completely pash but for some reason she is never off BBC Television and Radio programmes. About as funny as being poked in the eye with a Bic Biro.

Michael McIntyre, Miranda and John Bishop are also not particularly funny either.

I can only think that the reason that nobody has mentioned Susan Calman is that nobody actually sees her as a Comedian. Completely pash but for some reason she is never off BBC Television and Radio programmes. About as funny as being poked in the eye with a Bic Biro.

She calls herself "The Calmanator " :lol:. Holy f**k.

Andy Parsons

Miranda Hart

Chris Addison

Russell Kane

Stephen K. Amos

Pick any five comedians approved by the BBC Ethics Committee and you are onto a winner. For every good comedian on the BBC there seems to be about ten shite ones.

Whit???? his show on radio4, "What's the K for?" is hilarious!!

for me my 5 are

1. Ricky Gervaise (x5) about as funny as having your small intestine travel up and strangle your brain !