Pre match drinks !

Bomber behind the goals

Bombsite, I feel as I'm being held responsible for you being in our wee patch, that it is only fair I answer you, I'm not usually a feeder or a biter but here goes.

You have either never been to ours or you are a tight wad, you decide.

For ALL 1st time attendees to Ainslie Park, the bar as always will be open before the match, at 1/2 time & after the match. We have a selection of non-alcoholic beverages to suit most tastes. I'm not sure if we cater for the Vegans nor Sproutarians (just yet).

The only time the bar is limited to season ticketers & VIP's is when we play a big team (1 that is a league or 2 above us or higher) in the Scottish Cup.

Grimbo

Bombsite, I feel as I'm being held responsible for you being in our wee patch, that it is only fair I answer you, I'm not usually a feeder or a biter but here goes.

You have either never been to ours or you are a tight wad, you decide.

For ALL 1st time attendees to Ainslie Park, the bar as always will be open before the match, at 1/2 time & after the match. We have a selection of non-alcoholic beverages to suit most tastes. I'm not sure if we cater for the Vegans nor Sproutarians (just yet).

The only time the bar is limited to season ticketers & VIP's is when we play a big team (1 that is a league or 2 above us or higher) in the Scottish Cup.

Grimbo

do you have draught lager ? I'm partial to a nice pint off Red T will meet you for a pint on Saturday in the bar then ,been several times to the ground but was never informed of the bar facilities and where they were thank you !!

I only drink the bottles of Caley 80 when I do drink in the cafe/bar, I wouldn't wash my socks with that red T stuff but aye it's on tap. I'll meet you for a cuppa tea (for myself) I daren't have a pint before the match on a cold day, there's no toilets up in the TV gantry & if I pished over the side I doubt Sammy would be very pleased as it's nearest the hame dug-out.

I will be going down to the Malt & Hops on the Shore in Leith, for post-match refreshments, loads of proper ales there & they do sell lagers too. You are more than welcome to come down for a blether & a pint if you've got the time.

Grimbo

I only drink the bottles of Caley 80 when I do drink in the cafe/bar, I wouldn't wash my socks with that red T stuff but aye it's on tap. I'll meet you for a cuppa tea (for myself) I daren't have a pint before the match on a cold day, there's no toilets up in the TV gantry & if I pished over the side I doubt Sammy would be very pleased as it's nearest the hame dug-out.

I will be going down to the Malt & Hops on the Shore in Leith, for post-match refreshments, loads of proper ales there & they do sell lagers too. You are more than welcome to come down for a blether & a pint if you've got the time.

Grimbo

Grimbo

will meet you in the bar before the match then my brother is coming to my house for a new year get together on Saturday night so won't be able to hang about after the game . Cheers !!

will meet you in the bar before the match then my brother is coming to my house for a new year get together on Saturday night so won't be able to hang about after the game . Cheers !!

No probs, I'll see you in the cafe bar after 2pm. How will I recognize you? I'll have a Smiths bag (for my camera equipment) & usually something Manchester City related on.

Grimbo

I will have my claret and blue scarf on and my new beanie hat that I got from Santa you on the bell ?

I don't take a bell, but that reminded me of my younger days at Maine Road, Helen or Hells Bells as we affectionately knew her would be sat ringing her bell. You don't see that kind of thing anymore at matches eh?

Grimbo

Archived