Dunfermline v Peterhead

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm struggling to think of a game I've given less of a shit about.

Was just thinking this. Think it will be a very low crowd unless we include the ST holders that don't go as well. Weather has been brutal in Glenrothes for two days so that will be an added "f**k that" bonus to proceedings.

Would take a defeat if Barney beats Taylor at the darts...in all honesty I have no idea how this will go and I think I'll just have another day with the family in the house that watch what is sure to be a brutal game of football.

Brutal game. Both teams utter shite with us just edging it. We've missed some good opportunities that will no doubt bite us on the arse the longer the gap between the teams is just one goal.

Geggan lowering himself to Rodgers' level. Red card aside we were absolutely abysmal and deserved nothing out that. Some players are needing replaced especially need someone who can actually score goals up front and not go 15 games without one.

Christ knows how we're going to turn this season around. I doubt we ever will and play-offs look like our only hope (lol).

Geggan lowering himself to Rodgers' level. Red card aside we were absolutely abysmal and deserved nothing out that. Some players are needing replaced especially need someone who can actually score goals up front and not go 15 games without one.

Christ knows how we're going to turn this season around. I doubt we ever will and play-offs look like our only hope (lol).

Aye the relegation playoffs.

Absolutely terrible today in the second half. Lost every tackle and second ball from the kick off.

Yes Peterhead were dirty but we missed several good chances. Ugwu would've scored at least one of them.

Terrible players, coaches and we're going downwards fast.

Unhappy new year, feck off pars.

Don't know how the SFA can justify allowing an open Falkirk supporter to referee our games tbh. Not blaming him for the result though, I blame our shitebag players who disappeared as soon as things got physical (Falkingham, Byrne, Faze, Moffat et al). Geggan was moronic to get involved but Rodgers should have followed him down the tunnel.

The penalty was a stupid challenge also.

Part time football next season it is for us then. We need a massive clear out to get rid of the dead wood, and there's a lot.

As for Geggan never playing for us again? I'm waiting for him to turn up this season.

Archived