Dunfermline v Peterhead

Too many Moffat apologists in our support. "Give him time, it'll come". It's the half way point of the season. How long have we to give him? Until April when 2 part-timers have steamrolled over us?

Get him to f**k. He clearly can't handle playing for a bigger club. 15 games without a goal is Bartosz Tarachulski level of shite.

27 goals for Moffat last season. He has been removed from his natural habitat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember, did Rodgers do anything before the Geggan incident when he came on or did Geggan nail him purely for being a cock in the previous home game and on Twitter?

I can't remember, did Rodgers do anything before the Geggan incident when he came on or did Geggan nail him purely for being a cock in the previous home game and on Twitter?

Andy did not play in the earlier game at EEP, he was silly with his comments about Fifers which should not have been posted, in regards to his comments at that time about Fakenham he only said what has been common knowledge for a long time & was quite often brought up during his time at Arbroath, he is the main reason any ill feeling has developed in the few league meetings we have had. The game at Balmoor no Fakenham no real problem for the ref.

'Fakenham' still makes me chuckle. It's appalling chat but born of utter rage. You can imagine peternapper thinking it's really clever and a total zinger whenever he types it, shortly before punching f**k out of his keyboard and his cat whilst choking back hot, angry tears.

Falkingham for prime minister.

Probably a good shout he has all the right qualities likes to stir the shit then deny he had anything to do with it. If Dunfermline think he is a good example as club captain then it says something about the club & not in a good way in my opinion.

Rumours gathering pace that we are interested in mark millar from peterhead. Could just be chatter though. What with kerr away to falkirk we need a creative midfielder.If true, Thoughts on him?

Probably a good shout he has all the right qualities likes to stir the shit then deny he had anything to do with it. If Dunfermline think he is a good example as club captain then it says something about the club & not in a good way in my opinion.

Falkingham for president then.

Rumours gathering pace that we are interested in mark millar from peterhead. Could just be chatter though. What with kerr away to falkirk we need a creative midfielder.If true, Thoughts on him?

Been carrying an injury quite a bit of his time with us so has produced very little during that time, was certainly rated at Falkirk so if fit & training full time he may get his form back, time will tell.

Apart from a shambolic performance from us, Peterhead have the least professional, dirtiest, most distasteful squad I've ever seen as a Pars fan. And I include Airdrie, Cowdenbeath and the ugly sisters in that. I don't really have a problem with the club as a whole but the squad they've got and the way they conduct themselves is absolutely embarrassing.

Apart from a shambolic performance from us, Peterhead have the least professional, dirtiest, most distasteful squad I've ever seen as a Pars fan. And I include Airdrie, Cowdenbeath and the ugly sisters in that. I don't really have a problem with the club as a whole but the squad they've got and the way they conduct themselves is absolutely embarrassing.

You forgot to qualify that by putting in the word "away" before squad.

And you lot have got the biggest cheat in any of the leagues. The cause of problems in just about every game. Don't know if you are fishing or being serious.

The most frustrating thing is the guy has ability which has been wasted.

And you lot have got the biggest cheat in any of the leagues. The cause of problems in just about every game. Don't know if you are fishing or being serious.

The most frustrating thing is the guy has ability which has been wasted.

Well for obvious reasons you weren't at our first game against Peterhead at EEP. It was truly ridiculous how one man could sent an entire squad & management team into absolute meltdown. Watching every player bar the goalie running around trying to clobber him for no obvious reason was a really,really funny. An absolute pub team on the day & not much of an improvement on Saturday past. Pretty embarrassing watching our team fail to hammer this shower of fannies & miss chance after chance & very nearly lose the fucking game!

Archived