Dunfermline v Peterhead

Whittle and millen are good enough at this level, martin is more than that.

Martin showed today that he's not good enough for this level. Bullied all day by Mcallister and gave away the pen.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How people can predict we'll win 3-0 against anyone is beyond me. I'll go for 1-1 with Super Moffat to go fifteen straight appearances without a goal.

Gutted i never put a bet on it.

Moffat once again missed three golden chances, its a fact that this guy is costing us points by continually screwing up, how he managed to blaze over the bar or hit the post is beyond me. How many more times is this dead horse going to get a game? Its just ridiculous now, seems like he's just getting played to justify the fact he was the club's marquee summer signing while Smith continues to sit on the bench. Ridiculous.

We had a brief spell of doing alright after Forbes goal until half time. Second half was absolutely dire, knew Peterhead were going to find a way back into the game. In regards to Geggan, complete stupidity, mind you he's hardly going to be much of a loss going by his performances this season.

Potter has hardly made a great impact, one point out of two home games and we're now eight points behind Stranraer and four points from being 7th. This season is probably the worst i have ever experienced as a Pars fan. Truly awful stuff.

Geggan is a fucking tube, reasonably in control of the game and he goes out to do him. Doesn't even do it well, at least boot him into the stand. He can get to f**k, I wouldn't bat an eye of he never played for us again.

The game should have been wrapped up by then and it ended up just descending into chaos after geggan walked. The ref was woeful but that aside there were plenty of clear opportunities for us to win. Another season in league 1 it is cause even the playoffs look unrealistic.

For the whole second half we sat off Peterhead today and let them bully us. At EEP. Not acceptable.

We need 3 very smart signings if we want to be anywhere near the top come May. Compared to this time last season, we aren't comfortably ahead of the rest and are chasing part-timers. The signings of Forbes and Grainger were more for the play-offs than anything else. Now we need guys who can carry us and win matches. Not easy at this stage of the term and it's probably too late.

Williamson coming back should mean Millen demoted to the bench thankfully. Genuinely need someone in the middle to replace Geggan, that's not just after today's shambles, he hasn't played well for the whole of this season. Moffat and Forbes shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up. Christ knows who he brings in however. I think it's too late now.

We are rotten. Think I'm actually done for the season, unwilling to waste money and time on shite like that. With differences in budget etc we should be humping teams like Peterhead.

Moffat needs dropped. The guys overall play isn't to bad but his job is to score goals, he couldn't score in a brothel.

As mentioned earlier, perhaps a positive is Geggan will be suspended now, he has been woeful this season. Hopefully he comes back as the player he was last season.

We are rotten. Think I'm actually done for the season, unwilling to waste money and time on shite like that. With differences in budget etc we should be humping teams like Peterhead.

Moffat needs dropped. The guys overall play isn't to bad but his job is to score goals, he couldn't score in a brothel.

As mentioned earlier, perhaps a positive is Geggan will be suspended now, he has been woeful this season. Hopefully he comes back as the player he was last season.

Sure you aint really a Sevco fan?

Aye the relegation playoffs.

Absolutely terrible today in the second half. Lost every tackle and second ball from the kick off.

Yes Peterhead were dirty but we missed several good chances. Ugwu would've scored at least one of them.

Terrible players, coaches and we're going downwards fast.

Unhappy new year, feck off pars.

This from a supporter of a club that makes the biggest cheat in League 1 their captain. :lol: :lol: You guys should be embarrassed with his constant diving and rolling about on the ground like someone has chopped his fucking legs off.

As for Geggan's challenge, it was worse than any of the reds shown in the first game.

Don't know how the SFA can justify allowing an open Falkirk supporter to referee our games tbh. Not blaming him for the result though, I blame our shitebag players who disappeared as soon as things got physical (Falkingham, Byrne, Faze, Moffat et al). Geggan was moronic to get involved but Rodgers should have followed him down the tunnel.

The penalty was a stupid challenge also.

Part time football next season it is for us then. We need a massive clear out to get rid of the dead wood, and there's a lot.

As for Geggan never playing for us again? I'm waiting for him to turn up this season.

Why?

Wasn't really sure about the penalty TBH. It did look like a stupid challenge and Kerr appeared to have attended the Josh Falkingham dancing academy this week.

Peterhead need to have a good look at their general conduct and sportsmanship.

Do their fans really condone their players' behaviour?

Kicking the ball at the linesman, slagging off fellow professionals on Twitter, pushing players into the track or sidings, telling injured players to get up.

I've watched football for over thirty years and have never seen anything like it, that includes the Airdrie side from the 90's.

No excuse for Geggans assault today but I felt it's all traced back to the first EEP game.

To any Peterhead fan please go away and watch the highlights from this game and try to defend what went on.

You have lots of decent players you don't need to resort to this kind of game, it's obviously planned which makes it worse.

Can't begrudge Peterhead a point - definitely shades of the early 90s Airdrie side but I really don't mind that. The beauty of football is that it's not an exact science. You can play the beautiful game or you can boot folk up and down the park.

The usual collection of horror misses from Geggan and Falky. Often Miss Moffat's volley from Millen's deep cross was a belter - most of his misses tend to be a bit lame but this was a no-nonsense, row Z rocket.

A few pars fans coming out with some amount of pish on this thread. Check ya self's before ya wreck yersells.

Agreed. From our perspective we were poor 1st half but did improve in the 2nd & was quite happy picking up a point from a game that we should have been out of by the time we equalised. Glad we did not rise to the bait like the previous game even with another frustrating ref in charge & the likes of Fakenham on the park my highlight of the day was when he was one on one with Smith & must have been in two minds thinking will I shoot & score or fall over, he duly fell over.

Trying to be honest about Dunfermline they knock the ball about fine when a team gives them a bit of room but if teams are willing to press them they are not so happy. Certainly yesterday they carved out plenty clear cut chances but the finishing was woeful, have to say 1st half in particular Moffat did lots of good work but did not look like finding the net, our own Rory McAllistar has been a bit like that for a lot of this season but has a full time job which meant training once a week for a while but we stuck with him knowing he is a class striker & would get goals Dunfermlines full time players have no excuse for not honing basic skills all week. Basically think they lack real character they are fine when getting their own way but get found out when its not.

Peterhead need to have a good look at their general conduct and sportsmanship.

Do their fans really condone their players' behaviour?

Kicking the ball at the linesman, slagging off fellow professionals on Twitter, pushing players into the track or sidings, telling injured players to get up.

I've watched football for over thirty years and have never seen anything like it, that includes the Airdrie side from the 90's.

No excuse for Geggans assault today but I felt it's all traced back to the first EEP game.

To any Peterhead fan please go away and watch the highlights from this game and try to defend what went on.

You have lots of decent players you don't need to resort to this kind of game, it's obviously planned which makes it worse.

Take off your blinkers and dry your fucking eyes. I see why the EEP is in such a state, it is obviously from your players rolling about on the ground and stomping their feet when they realise that they haven't conned the ref.

You say there is no excuse for the tackle by Geggan and then say "but I felt..." <-that looks like an excuse to me.

Too many Moffat apologists in our support. "Give him time, it'll come". It's the half way point of the season. How long have we to give him? Until April when 2 part-timers have steamrolled over us?

Get him to f**k. He clearly can't handle playing for a bigger club. 15 games without a goal is Bartosz Tarachulski level of shite.

I'd be a lot more concerned if he wasn't making chances at all tbh. George O'Boyle who was a far superior player to Moffat went from August to late January (around 30 games in all competitions as we did all right that season on all fronts) before scoring his first Pars goal. It is purely a confidence issue imo.

Archived