Dunfermline v Peterhead

Looking forward to seeing if Peterhead can surpass their previous meltdown.

Our game against Brechin being postponed may be a blessing - more time for Potter to work on stuff with the players.

I think we'll do well under Potter - might still take a couple of shaky results but I think he'll get us into a groove before too long.

If he doesn't - so what? We're stuck in League One and give it a go again next year.

Season starts here etc.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Rodgers to come out to a Heros welcome ?

If he's not playing he should be put in charge of the Pars' Twitter feed for the game to keep the 'mutants' posted on what's happening at East End.

Their last visit was my football highlight of 2014. I know we're not meant to approve of bad behaviour but they raised the bar to new heights. They clearly clocked that the ref wasn't going to abandon the game and continued the aggro to the very end. Seeing them line up for the second half in the 4-3 formation was funny too.

After the last two games I am sure there will be some sort of shenanigans at this game. However, with both teams having a fairly similar poor form at the moment it could be tough to call as we will both be desperate for a win. An unlikely Peterhead win moves us a point behind you with a game in hand so that would be handy for us. More likely though I see a home win as we are away to full time opposition. A draw would be a great result though and after the game up at Peterhead I think we are capable of that providing we keep 11 men on the park.

Forfar and Stranraer have both shown you can be part-time, pretty shite and still do well in this league so it doesn't worry me greatly.

I don't think there is a snowball's chance of hell in me going to this one but we definitely need a win.

Forfar and Stranraer have both shown you can be part-time, pretty shite and still do well in this league so it doesn't worry me greatly.

I don't think there is a snowball's chance of hell in me going to this one but we definitely need a win.

I but we played Dunfermline of the park every time , I suppose every team has really played you bucket rattlers off the park , hope you enjoy part time football next season

After the last two games I am sure there will be some sort of shenanigans at this game. However, with both teams having a fairly similar poor form at the moment it could be tough to call as we will both be desperate for a win. An unlikely Peterhead win moves us a point behind you with a game in hand so that would be handy for us. More likely though I see a home win as we are away to full time opposition. A draw would be a great result though and after the game up at Peterhead I think we are capable of that providing we keep 11 men on the park.

Greenie for the use of the word shenanigans.

Since the last time we took the field we have released Ugwu and Chemin, while Williamson is still out injured.

Scully

Geggan

Buchanan

Martin

Millen

Byrne

Spence

Falkingham

Wallace

Whittle

Moffat

Subs:

Goodfellow

Urquhart

Forbes

Stirling

Faissal

Thomson

Smith

3-0 Pars. Wallace, Moffat and Smith.

Still makes me laugh at how far we've fallen that this is our fucking derby match. :lol: Peterred ffs!

Don't think i will be able to sleep tonight due to the sheer excitement of this New Years clash.

How people can predict we'll win 3-0 against anyone is beyond me. I'll go for 1-1 with Super Moffat to go fifteen straight appearances without a goal.

If we're going to win, it'll be by the one fluky goal. We'll still be going through the transitional phase and this match will be brutal, guaranteed.

Pish that this is what we've to settle for as a derby. Would have looked forward to spanking The Wee Team too, as per usual.

Grafting the moro so won't be there, gutted.

The 2 boys touched upon it but it really is gutting that this is our New Year fixture haha, suppose we've been spoilt a bit in recent years. Peterhead ffs :lol::lol::lol:

Haven't seen much of the team recently so won't take a guess at the side especially with it only being potters 2nd game,what i will say is we have 4 competent fit defenders, they must be started as a back 4, not fucking about with putting geggan a right back and defiantly not playing Urquhart or page.

Archived