Toilet roll consumption query

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked with a girl who ate toilet roll. I might have mentioned it before. She was quite open about it ie losing weight to get married. Apparently it expands in your stomach, making you feel full.

I knew a guy at work who was arrested after being caught sticking his manhood into the Jacobs and Ritz shelves in his local supermarket. The judge committed him to the local mental hospital as he was clearly fucking crackers.

RabBNesbit may have unwittingly stumbled upon a solution to the dearth of published attendance figures.

"An impressive crowd at Netherdale saw 3.7 rolls were expended, almost an entire roll up on the season's previous high-point.

"Meanwhile at Islecroft only a disappointing 43 sheets were used, and this included Andrex double-layered".

That's not to say the toilets were not used much though. Hygiene may not be high up on the agenda down there.

I've just had a freedom of information request in from Spartans re the toilet roll budget for the last 3 seasons & funnily enough it's a £500 note each season. I think we probably donate it to the less well off (Welfare) what is not consumed?

Grimbo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 18/04/2015 at 13:08, Rab B Nesbit said:

According to the Mantis 2 new bog rolls needed this morning at Fergie Park.

Do keep up, it was 6.

At this rate we'll have to stop buying them and just use the divots the Spartans players kick up every time we play them.

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Does anyone know if Selkirk had any bog roll left that’ll be up for grabs ? 

I’m sure last season they had Andrex Double Quilted. Pink stuff it was superb. 

Is it the right or left handed type though rab :blink:

Archived