Ross County v ICT - New Year's Day Highland Derby.

With the ultrazz, the "let's all do the staggie" fiasco and the organised wearing of Christmas jumpers to matches, are Ross County the most cringeworthy club in Scottish football?

Their fans would be more at home at a P7 school disco imo.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the ultrazz, the "let's all do the staggie" fiasco and the organised wearing of Christmas jumpers to matches, are Ross County the most cringeworthy club in Scottish football?

Their fans would be more at home at a P7 school disco imo.

Probably not:

B59VSjgCcAArArp.jpg

So here we are match day and I bet everybody who is going will be up for the game, County appear to have Carey and Gardyne struggling and Dingwall out while Yogi Hughes has had a Big Tel style media statement with 10 boys out of Contract and Draper suspended. Match prediction a thriller 2-2.....

I'm off to bet my house on an ICT win then.

If Ryan Christie can better this assist, he'll be happy I'm sure.

I suppose its incumbent upon me to enquire as to whether you really have bought your council house?

I shall not be troubling myself overly with today's game.

Dingwall just doesn't seem the same these days.

However I do fear for Tremarco and wonder if he has the intellectual rigour for the modern game.

Only the manchild Ian Black gave me more cause for concern.

Happy New Year everyone

According to my Twitter feed we are playing well and could possibly have more goals.

Always get a bit nervous when we dominate a half but only go in a goal up. Also, County have made two subs in the first half - injuries or tactical?

Aaron Doran enjoys a wee goal against County eh.

Gutted I got out of my bed for that depressing Pish. Utterly, utterly toothless and we're going to need a good few players to have any chance of staying up.

Also, the referee :lol:

Do you not normally get a bus load of Dutch dross around this time of year?

I don't think even Cownty are allowed to have their own referee.

We were dreadful, but credit to ICT who played very well.

We have too many players that are not up for the fight. Our midfield was totally bossed by Tansey,Shinnie and Christie.

Arquin may well have played his last game for us. He wants away supposedly and that performance seemed to support that.

Ref wasn't too bad I though, seen much worse this season.

Archived