Ross County v ICT - New Year's Day Highland Derby.

Great day for us we totally outclassed county but it must be worrying times for their fans they really don't look like a coherent unit just now they have some decent players but seem to lack any kind of formation. Thought they looked a bit better when arquin went off but to see 2 subs in the first half and one so early in the second makes you wonder if Mcintyre knows what he is doing. Really hope they stay up though as I love the Derby games. Will see you staggies again in 30 days

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One shot on target is meagre rations for poor old uncle Roy.

One has to wonder, what with his deep water wind project drowning, could we be seeing the beginning of a period of deep uncertainty for his club?

I know he isn't David Murray but he is pivotal to all that County are and without him I shudder to think what will become of our unique highland derby.

I'd hate to see my County chums going down.

Has anyone mentioned the mart yet?? This aside I think the tinks will pump us and we will be right in the mire come friday.. Or will their be a new signing like last year???

Bad boy!

Forum rules state a life ban for racism!

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/Derby-chants-shown-the-red-card-09012013.htm

Archived