Can Aberdeen win the league without beating Celtic?

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't two years ago though. Back then you had others rattling in anything near the box. How's Johanson developing? He's a genuine talent, IMO, but I'd seen he was getting quite a lot of stick, until he was moved further forward.

Fair point, what I was trying to say is, in my opinion, it's been fair to say Commons has been somewhat hot and cold during his time at Celtic, if he goes, which I'd rather he didn't, he isn't irreplaceable. I think Johansen is a great player, better in a more attacking set up but decent enough in a more defensive role also. I think some of the stick he has received is unjust, I can see him going on to becoming a real player.

Commons on his day is a fantastic player, but lets not forget two years ago, a lot, probably most Celtic fans, wouldn't have been bothered if he was to leave when you consider what he offered in his first full season. I like Commons and I want him to stay, but should he choose to leave then I wish him all the best, but it's not the end of the world.

you mean the first half of the 2011/12 season.

Football isn't won by wage budgets,

Absolutely.

Personally I don't know how Ronald Koeman is still in a job at Southampton, what with them being 3rd place and a whole ten points behind league leaders Chelsea. Unacceptable.

He signed in January 2011 mate.

and the point is?

first 5 months (2010/11) he played amazing.

was garbage for the 1st half of the next season (being 2011/12)

and has been Celtic's best player since.

Nearly thirty (30) % higher wage bill and they STILL haven't managed a treble recently? :lol:

hahaha

we live within our means and win titles

when was the last time dundee won a major trophy

i love the way we sicken you

• 1 month later...

Archived