Can Aberdeen win the league without beating Celtic?

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ridiculous? What's ridiculous is that with Celtic's vast resources they will just edge ahead of Aberdeen assuming they win their games in hand. Celtic should be romping the league with the money they have at their disposal, the size of their squad and the wages the players are on. I'm sure there's another Scottish team with a (supposedly) huge following who are paying huge wages and vastly under performing. Two cheeks. Same arse.

What you on about? this is about Celtic & Aberdeen, Celtic will win the league.

Highest wage budgets dont win league titles, Celtic will do the treble.

thanks for GMS

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic will win the league by at least 10 clear points

this talk of Aberdeen mounting a serious title challenge is nonsense, not 1 Celtic supporter is worried.

Is that opposed to 10 unclear points?

As usual with you diddy clubs, you use transfer budget and wage budget as a comfort blanket

Blackburn won the premier league with a smaller budget than there rivals

Montpellier won the league in France with smaller budget

Hearts have a smaller wadget budget than sevo and top of the league

Porto won champions league.

Football isn't won by wage budgets, stop having your diddy club mentality.

Aberdeen should concentrate on second .

Aye mate that tony mowbray celtic side which got beat 4-0 off st mirren was a great side.

A St Mirren side that was utterly honking and in a relegation battle too.

Edit: Though I wouldn't mind a few of that team just now..

Commons will leave this window.

Van Dijk said 'unfortunately Celtic will not cooperate with a transfer in January' suggests he is ready to leave too.

Guidetti/Lawell are stalling and agreeing what the story is going to be but that one won't play out for a while yet

As usual with you diddy clubs, you use transfer budget and wage budget as a comfort blanket

Football isn't won by wage budgets, stop having your diddy club post-58620-14215897605388_thumb.jpgmentality.

Section Y Reds

Van Dijk said 'unfortunately Celtic will not cooperate with a transfer in January' suggests he is ready to leave too.

Guidetti/Lawell are stalling and agreeing what the story is going to be but that one won't play out for a while yet

Commons wants to stay, it's the length of the contract that is causing the issue. Deila has also come out and said that regardless of what happens, Commons won't be leaving in January.

Van Dijk was always going to be sold eventually, he was never here for the long run.

Really? A player on loan?

You should be writing for the Record with scoops like this.

Really I hadnt heard that about Commons? My info was that he's off this week.

Gudetti - transfer fee is accepted tho. It's personal terms that didnt work out and just how they are going to deal with announcing that etc but like you say not a big deal as few knew the transfer fee was agreed

You seem very concerned with Celtic?

you want me to sort out a ticket for you?

Really I hadnt heard that about Commons? My info was that he's off this week.

Gudetti - transfer fee is accepted tho. It's personal terms that didnt work out and just how they are going to deal with announcing that etc but like you say not a big deal as few knew the transfer fee was agreed

:lol::lol:

Your info? You are basically quoting the chip wrappers in an attempt to come across as ITK. :lol:

It's in the papers this morning that Deila has told Commons to buy new boots as he is going nowhere. If he wants to go, he'll go.

I do believe Commons will be off come summer time unfortunately, but I can't see Celtic letting him go in January.

It's a hard one for Celtic, the last thing you'd want is an unhappy Commons sitting in the stand 'injured'.

Commons on his day is a fantastic player, but lets not forget two years ago, a lot, probably most Celtic fans, wouldn't have been bothered if he was to leave when you consider what he offered in his first full season. I like Commons and I want him to stay, but should he choose to leave then I wish him all the best, but it's not the end of the world.

Football isn't won by wage budgets, stop having your diddy club mentality.

Aberdeen should concentrate on second .

Blackburn didn't actually......Jack Walkers millions bankrolled them to the title hence guys like Shearer & Le Saux played for them.

But since it's fcuk all to do with budgets I'll look forward to Celtic winning next years UCL.....

Archived