• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Granny Danger

2014 The Year of Independence

Just popped in to this forum for the first time in a while.

The Yes losers aren't still trotting out the desperate line that the No voters are still 'seething' at winning the referendum are they?

Oh dear.

The Yes losers aren't still trotting out the desperate line that the No voters are still 'seething' at winning the referendum are they?

Oh dear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seething!

No not at all - they also scream 'troll' like the poor wee victims they appear to enjoy being.

Edited by Tubbs

Oh dear.

You're a really stupid person yet you've raised the average IQ of the NO posters through your intervention. Well done indeed.

Oh dear.

Indeed. It's hideous to watch.

Still, it is much much better than Old Man Danger's awful "Onionist" banter.

Oh dear.

HB agrees mate. What an endorsement you have. That must make you proud.

People treating politics like it's football is fucking embarrassing.

2014 was a great year for the dafties to involve themselves in politics.

2014, a great year for the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland !! Couldn't have worked out better! :thumsup2

f1xxr9.png

im3vq9.jpg

1z3tieq.jpg

dq6skj.jpg

zwhnq.jpg

2014 was a great year for the dafties to involve themselves in politics.

So you got yourself involved I take it. Well done you.

I am still gutted over the result, hopefully we look back in years to come and the year 2014 will be remembered for changing the political landscape in this country and things improve for the best. Whether if this means we are Independent or still part of the UK in 15-20 years, I want this nation, like everyone else, to prosper.

I wish YES and NO voters a happy new year and all the best :king .

2014, a great year for the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland !! Couldn't have worked out better! :thumsup2

f1xxr9.png

im3vq9.jpg

1z3tieq.jpg

dq6skj.jpg

zwhnq.jpg

Proud of what?

Absolutely shameless bump. :lol:

I am really proud of my opening post. :)

You should be proud. Spot on mate good post :thumsup2

I read a comment the other day, I'm not sure where, that used that tired, old cliche about the SNP 'losing the battle but winning the war'. Tired and old it may be but it succinctly sums up the impact of the referendum in Scotland.

Despite losing the vote the independence movement and its main party political protagonist is at an all time high. Former Labour voters have turned their back on the party in incredible numbers and now on the most optimistic (or stupidest) Unionists think the status quo will endure.

The absolute WORST the SNP can expect in next year's General Election is a very good result; at BEST it may be spectacular. Labour have gambled on a non-MSP, Westminster-backed hack as their saviour in Scotland and there is no indication that this will pay off.

Polls suggest that people are not being fooled by the Smith Commission and that Scots want additional powers, such as Corporation Tax rates, set by the Scottish Parliament.

The clock is ticking folks; it's just a matter of time. History will show that 2014 really was the year of Independence.

Those of us that feel enlightened, no matter how ancient, are justified in giving way to a modest satisfaction at this point on the long march.

Proud, very proud.