2014 The Year of Independence

Granny Danger

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you or would you not like to see more powers for Scotland regardless of who is in charge?

Think the SNP are being a little over optimistic about the powers they could get by propping up a minority Labour Government, if it looks like they being greedy with their demands, or make a "botch of it like they did with The Smith Commission, Labour will walk away and run a minority government, or make a deal with the LibDems, get a budget through, go again in late 2016, so in short best deal for Scotland will be a majority Labour Government

Think the SNP are being a little over optimistic about the powers they could get by propping up a minority Labour Government, if it looks like they being greedy with their demands, or make a "botch of it like they did with The Smith Commission, Labour will walk away and run a minority government, or make a deal with the LibDems, get a budget through, go again in late 2016, so in short best deal for Scotland will be a majority Labour Government

Errrrmmm...ok. Now, how about you answer the question.

Errrrmmm...ok. Now, how about you answer the question.

think we could have had little more tax raising powers, corporation tax, I think was there to be gotten from "Smith" , some control of part of the welfare budget, does not seem unreasonable

What if the Libdems (presuming they're not wiped out) refuse to vote the budget through?

What if there is a vote of no confidence in the minority government and no budget passed thus paralysing parliament?

The markets would go into meltdown would they not?

So Labour resign. Middle England says "that's fine". Romp it in '16.

900068f99c033322d35fcc000bf1e2b28053d497

I am really stating to be a little concerned about you, are you ok?, what am I thinking course your not

think we could have had little more tax raising powers, corporation tax, I think was there to be gotten from "Smith" , some control of part of the welfare budget, does not seem unreasonable

Sigh. Did you even read the question?

Sigh. Did you even read the question?

if any party offered the powers I suggested, not an issue, but am not thinking of anything other than a Labour Government next May

What if the Libdems (presuming they're not wiped out) refuse to vote the budget through?

What if there is a vote of no confidence in the minority government and no budget passed thus paralysing parliament?

go to the polls again, attempt to get a majority

Then why are you so intent on voting for them, when you don't even know what you're voting for yet?

For all you know, their manifesto could be infested with right-wing tory policies.

Policies on the Website give a fair idea where they are going, look for yourself

That's what I mean mate. Being a weak government, that's a vote winner.

That's the attitude. Vote for ***** no matter what. Hence, indyref2.

Whenever I read anything you write, my eyes start to bleed, so I wont be from now on, so take your "seethe" elsewhere

It seems that Ecto is just yet another unthinking Labour drone who'd probably vote for Thatcher if she was wearing a red Rosette.

Hopefully a dying breed in Scotland.

what a lazy, predictable response, pathetic

Truth is usually predictable.

You've demonstrated several times that you put the party before any kind of principle.

Wait....

Aren't you one of the gimps who have desperately defended the SNP s plans to decrease Corporation Tax.. Something they've been told increases inequality in society????

A supporter of the party of John Mason and Brian Souter.

And you have the nerve to talk about principle???

Archived