2014 The Year of Independence

Granny Danger

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must've hit a nerve. I'll leave the pedantry and trolling to the saddest person on the forum. Poor HB. He's forgot what a clit looks like :(

How creepy is this post? Ewww

Opec aren't decreasing production at the behest of the Americans. That much is obvious. How much longer they can keep it up ? No one knows.

The Sauduis still make a profit on oil at $60 dollars, and they have enormous amounts of sovereign wealth.

Why rage at Yessers? We'd all take devomax now. It's just the methods.

This is not me "raging" at anyone, in a previous part of my life I have done the "raging" bit, I was not a good guy, now I am so laid back, I have "rage" at nothing and no one, life is to short, am not sure about everyone taking "DevoMax", there are some "ragers" on here who still be "banging" on about #indyref2

Spot on. The saudis are enjoying giving Iran, who they hate and fear, a sound doing.

The fact that it fucks up Venezuela and Putinistan is neither here nor there to them.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/saudi-arabia-racks-up-48-billion-deficit-as-oil-price-crash-hits-government-revenue/story-e6frflo9-1227167184725

http://rt.com/op-edge/218295-saudi-arabia-oil-prices/

If there's one thing 2014 wasn't, it was the year of independence. In much the same way as 1945 wasn't the year of German victory.

So we've got a few World Cup victories and eventual economic domination of Europe to look forward to? Result.

"Unionists cannot have it both ways. They cannot argue that this is a union, a family of nations, and all the other stuff they say and then start whingeing and whining when people from Scotland form part of a majority government. That would not do at all."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30623652

Well said Stewart Hosie.

Not sure Hosie could have said any different, bit of a non-story, really

Unionists seem to have different ideas. They like to remind us all what a great family of nations we are. But as soon as Scotland finds itself with the power to influence the UK Government, Unionists are screaming for constitutional change.

not got the power to influence yet thought what happened in September when victory was pronounced 10days before Sept 18th,that before you had members of the SNP sitting around the cabinet table that you would wait until after the GE result was known, just a thought

You make it seem like you don't want Scotland to have much influence on UK wide matters. But don't seem to take issue with the UK having influence on Scottish matters.

What does that feel like? What does it feel like to be a unionist?

The more power Scotland has within the UK the better, but I would prefer that influence to be from Scottish Labour MPs, not the SNP

Isn't that what you implied? You accept the more power is good for Scotland but you don't want it unless it is the Scottish Labour branch office that's wielding it?

The very definition of the party before principles attitude that is destroying Labour.

Isn't that what you implied? You accept the more power is good for Scotland but you don't want it unless it is the Scottish Labour branch office that's wielding it?

The very definition of the party before principles attitude that is destroying Labour.

I think Scotland would be best served by more Scottish Labour MPs in a majority Labour Government , than by the SNP propping up a minority Labour Government, that view you may not agree with, I care not a jot if this is the case

Don't get it either. Some folk see them as left-wing. Think that might change soon.

Don't get it either. Some folk see them as left-wing. Think that might change soon.

just like you to stick your "ore" in, when it is not required, so do us all a favour and "do one"

I think Scotland would be best served by more Scottish Labour MPs in a majority Labour Government , than by the SNP propping up a minority Labour Government, that view you may not agree with, I care not a jot if this is the case

Would you or would you not like to see more powers for Scotland regardless of who is in charge?

Archived