Nock v Shotts

wishyman

Well deserved victory for the Nock yesterday. After Shotts taking the lead, the Nock pulled themselves together and started to play the better footy.

The sending off was just crazy, so early in the game and on a heavy pitch, I just don't get it! Leave a one on one with the keeper and stay on the park.

The lad up front tried hard but it didn't work, he caused the nock back line not one bit of bother.

Unless we were well short of bodies, I don't get how Canning can walk straight into a team who last time out played well against a decent Troon team, is beyond me.

Spent most of the game on his arse. He flatters to deceive,

Anyway, well deserved win for Cumnock. Pies and Tea were decent. Cheers girls!

Well deserved victory for the Nock yesterday. After Shotts taking the lead, the Nock pulled themselves together and started to play the better footy.

The sending off was just crazy, so early in the game and on a heavy pitch, I just don't get it! Leave a one on one with the keeper and stay on the park.

The lad up front tried hard but it didn't work, he caused the nock back line not one bit of bother.

Unless we were well short of bodies, I don't get how Canning can walk straight into a team who last time out played well against a decent Troon team, is beyond me.

Spent most of the game on his arse. He flatters to deceive, He wasn't alone of course.

Anyway, well deserved win for Cumnock. Pies and Tea were decent. Cheers girls!

Who got sent off?

Wee Alan settling in?

Who got sent off?

Wee Alan settling in?

Big Chris, clear trip with Love leaving him for dead. Alan giving his all. Loads of energy. Best still to come from him I reckon. Settling fine.

Missing Andy Cross and Jacks pace and directness. Injuries are part and parcel of a season though.

That was a huge opportunity missed yesterday, G.

Shotts are one up and looking reasonably comfortable - given the fact we were visiting Ayrshire - then Giant's og and red card (all within two 'glorious' minutes) puts the pressure back on us - a point gained for the Bon Accord and Cumnock would still have been five/six points behind us and we'd still have the two games in hand.

What's wrong with the team is glaringly obvious but nobody seems to be able to fix it. If we wait much longer, it might be too late.

Still, I've always thought SBA are more comfortable being the slightly bigger fish in the slightly smaller pool.

Was speaking to Jack yesterday - could be another six to eight weeks if a break is confirmed .

Too many stuffed turkeys on show for me mate. It's all still to play for, we both knew it would be a struggle, we have more points than I ever imagined we'd get.

Other teams are finding some form now, the midweek games will be where it's all decided I think.

Tams the boss and I will go with what he decides. But why fix something that did well against Troon?

Bad news about Jack.

Archived