St Maureen vs Lolmarnock

Please no!! We finally win a game and you want to change it by bringing in a 'striker' that has scored only twice in 21 games? Kelly as a full-back has scored half that amount in 15 games. Let's start with 11 players on the park and don't change a winning team :)

I said it's the only change I can see happening, never said I wanted it. I agree with you that we shouldn't change the team.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt our team will change much, if at all. Only change I can see happening is maybe Ball in for Kelly.

Kelly was like a fish out of water playing left mid at Dens. Unfortunately Wylde looked a mile short of match fitness. He came on the last 20 mins and was blowing out his arse after about 10. Still think Ball has a chance when he gets match fit, but needs to get a goal or two under his belt soon.

About a year ago.

By a Dundee Utd fan.

Cos he thought it was funny.

During one of the all-time greatest collective meltdowns in P&B history as the Arabs descended into a seething rage after we scudded them.

It must be a Dundee thing.

A tough one to call. St Mirren and Teale will be fired up for this after a great result at the weekend. Similarly Killie will be hoping to capitalise on a welcome 3 points won too. I have a feeling St Mirren will sneak this 2-1 but wouldn't be surprised by a drab low scoring draw.

Looking forward to this. Shame about the transport issues as Killie fans usually come in huge numbers to create a great atmosphere. Pretty sure Kilmarnock are still the only club to create a sell out crowd at our ground since we moved. Heart says Saints win. Head says Killie win.

Aye, I remember being absolutely fucking raging. But then I had a few killie pies and a couple of pints in the Brass n Granite and the score didn't seem to matter anymore.

Edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25516817 :(

Edit2: Haha, check the 'As It Stood' league table. Hibs in 6th, 13pts above the play off. LONG season to go and making me feel vaguely confident.

Archived