St Maureen vs Lolmarnock

With the referee only sending McLean off, because he seen him as the aggressor in a head to head, the photo will only support what the video failed to catch.

But the photo shows the Kilmarnock player stepping forward, the Kilmarnock player with his hands on McLean. It certainly does not support the idea McLean was the aggressor. In saying that, still photos don't really prove anything. McLean might have headbutted him square on the nose 2 seconds before that.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right."

A.E.

:)

"You're a fucking idiotic c**t."

R.G

:1eye

That's pretty much my point. The ref has said he was the aggressor, where the video doesn't show it, the photo shows them head to head. The authorities will just take the referee report as gospel and (probably) try an add an extra game to McLeans ban for bothering them!

The video doesn't show it but the photo does?

Errrmm that photo is a still from the footage lol

Note Swansea's Routledge has had his appeal heard and red rescinded for much worse retaliation reaction.facing up to guy who hacked him down and even adding a little kick. Good decision and one I hope is replicated by our panel or they make themselves more of a joke than the guy who has seconds to decide and so maybe some small explanation for getting it wrong.

Well I've no idea why your fans were saying they couldn't see anything on the video if that's the case. Selective viewing perhaps?

Just a guess here but maybe because it isn't there and the screenshot photo of players heads together is an unfortunate angle which as a single shot looks like the Killie player putting his head into McLean's although I'm sure there wasn't a aggresive act there either having seen it pan out. 2 arguing players no offences.

Just a guess here but maybe because it isn't there and the screenshot photo of players heads together is an unfortunate angle which as a single shot looks like the Killie player putting his head into McLean's although I'm sure there wasn't a aggresive act there either having seen it pan out. 2 arguing players no offences.

Distinct lack of yellow lines in the photo imo.

:lol: yeah, totally deceiving.

Just using exaggeration to try to point out how a still image can sometimes be deceptive, and thought I'd use the comedy one somebody posted on B&W Army.

The image posted that supposedly shows McLean headbutting the Killie player just doesn't do that, and it's not even possible to say from that whether there was contact, let alone whether it was one player or both that instigated it.

The telling thing for me is that Saints have appealed.

We don't normally go chucking £1,000 away on hopeless appeals, and we wouldn't do this to have him available for a game at Inverness where we'll likely lose anyway, when the alternative is to accept it and have him available for a massive game v Ross County.

Appeal, and lose, and he plays v ICT and is suspended v RC.

We must be pretty certain it'll be over turned.

Archived