St Maureen vs Lolmarnock

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're an absolute identical poster to Supras, but I'm fairly sure it's not him. My "is it Supras in disguise" thing earlier wasn't an accusation.

Far too similar not to be. I've never seen this poster before then up he pops when Supras gets sacked and avoids slippery questions that could incriminate him.

I don't think I'll be requiring my deer stalker, pipe and magnifying glass for this one.

The seethe from St Mirren fans is as funny just now on BBC alba as it was yesterday.

loved the bit after the magennis foul in the corner. wee fat twat goes down to the pitch side, shouts about 2 words of abuse, then swaggers back up the stairs, shoulders rolling :lol::lol::lol:

Just watched the highlights, Willie Column was horrible. Our first was never a pen, the second was very soft, st mirrens was never a pen also. Couldn't see much on the highlights for mcleans sending off, but it looked soft as well. You know a ref is bad when both fans agree.

Watched the highlights there.

First penalty - McAusland has a hold of Magennis' shirt for a few seconds. Sheer stupidity.

Second penalty - Magennis slips, tries to get up and the St Mirren player catches him on the ankle. Not very deliberate, but you can see why it was given.

McLean sending off - Difficult to tell whether the highlights showed the full incident or not. It looks like McLean did square up to Barbour, which is very silly. No contact, but he must know the rules.

Are you perchance a Kilmarnock fan?

The post above yours, from someone I assume is a Dundee fan, seemed to give a reasonably impartial view which is quite contrary to yours.

Can you clarify the rules that McLean must know which give a straight red card for berating an opponent without touching them?

Regardless of any awful decisions Killie have absolutely got our number this season it seems, that's barely a shot on target in two games.

First game was under Craig so doesn't count really. Second game was dire weather conditions. I wouldn't say Killie were much better till we went down to 10.

Collum's decisions were atrocious on Thursday. Looking back at the highlights makes it even worse.

The post above yours, from someone I assume is a Dundee fan, seemed to give a reasonably impartial view which is quite contrary to yours.

Can you clarify the rules that McLean must know which give a straight red card for berating an opponent without touching them?

He's a Kilmarnock fan who's completely incapable of objective comment, apparently.

Into the new year with what one home point and zero clean sheets, would be an absolute miracle if we escape relegation with that record.

And we're not bottom. :lol:

I'm not one for blaming refs, but we've definitely been on the end of some awful decisions in the last couple of home games.

Heading up to Inverness on Sunday, don't think I've ever seen us win up there, f**k we need it now.

Well spotted.

McLean will have his red card recinded and the Killie player, on the front foot and adopting an aggressive attitude will be getting a call from the compliance officer.

Would be doing well to even have one of those things happen.

Where is your evidence that he didn't touch him - looked like he went head to head with him.

The first one looked a penalty to me, Dundee fans complained when Saints got one against them for blatant shirt pulling - stupid defending.

Where is your evidence that he didn't touch him - looked like he went head to head with him.

The first one looked a penalty to me, Dundee fans complained when Saints got one against them for blatant shirt pulling - stupid defending.

I saw it at the game, and have watched the video, and cannot see any head butt, or even the gentlest head 'nuzzle'. :-)

The still posted earlier, if taken on it's own, really does make it look like the man in orange is the aggressor, but even then it's impossible to say there was contact.

Bottom line though that it is a ridiculous red card, and the only reason it's even being debated as such is for trolling purposes.

RE Dundee, is this St Johnstone you're talking about? Can't remember any recent penalties we got against Dundee for shirt pulling?

PS: see earlier in the thread for a clear shot of the only stonewall penalty in the game. It was for a very blatant shirt pull. One which somehow Collum and his support team missed sadly.

Would be doing well to even have one of those things happen.

Sorry, didn't mean to whoosh you, would have thought the sarcasm was blatant enough - especially given it was from me!

The still though, as a piece of evidence, does not convict McLean.

With that photo, you'll be extremely lucky to get his red revoked.

I don't know, that photo seems to show the Killie player as the one leaning forward. I didn't think we had any chance on the video, as it didn't show enough of the incident, but if that is what McLean has been sent off for, I think we've got a chance. It'll really depend what's in the referee's report I suppose. St. Mirren don't appeal very often to be honest, we obviously think we have a case.

Archived