Transfers in January

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath re-sign a released kid (as back-up to a loanee who could be recalled at any time) and the Shire boss trying to convince his brother to come and play for him. States of panic in both camps IMO.

Wilson was released as we had no youth team and we 2 senior keepers. Not to mention he had a trial at blackburn and has been capped for scotland at youth level. Hardly a state of panic signing him as a back up keeper especially as he's a local lad

Wilson was released as we had no youth team and we 2 senior keepers. Not to mention he had a trial at blackburn and has been capped for scotland at youth level. Hardly a state of panic signing him as a back up keeper especially as he's a local lad

Just let Albino Rover think that all will go swimmingly well for them until the end of the season and disastrous for us, it will make him feel better.

Heard we have signed Jon tully from suachie no confirmation of this yet from club.

..he's also the brother of Craig tully too

Thats an odd one - it was announced by the club on social media last week but was then deleted and I've seen nothing about it since.

East Fife latest in/outs?

Staying on-loan is keeper Jordan Miller and full back Liam Smith from St Johnstone and Hearts both till end of season. Spainish defender Julen is on the books nothing yet been confirmed?

Out on-loan goes Jon Mcshane to stranrear till June 2015, Midfielder Jamie Beaton extended his loan out at current junior side I think is bonnyrigg.

We are link to sign midfielder Darren Petrie from Dundee U though dunfermline are linked to him aswell on-loan. It's been really quite at east fife so far.

Chris Dallas signs permanently to Arthurlie.

Disappointed. I guess Young doesn't rate Chris. I had hoped his return to the bench last week meant that he was back to beef up the squad. I wonder if anyone else is coming in?

East Fife latest in/outs?Staying on-loan is keeper Jordan Miller and full back Liam Smith from St Johnstone and Hearts both till end of season. Spainish defender Julen is on the books nothing yet been confirmed?Out on-loan goes Jon Mcshane to stranrear till June 2015, Midfielder Jamie Beaton extended his loan out at current junior side I think is bonnyrigg.We are link to sign midfielder Darren Petrie from Dundee U though dunfermline are linked to him aswell on-loan. It's been really quite at east fife so far.

Why in God's name are we sending people out on loan when the squad's so bare we can't fill the subs bench all the time?

Archived