Transfers in January

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montrose will need too. If they brought a decent support we'd hit 2000 everytime. See how many are at Hampden next game... 685 and 589 in last two encounters before with you 2. Wonder what brought out the extra 1000 if like you say only 500 of the extra 1500 were freebies.

Wish I could help you there, guess we'll never know :rolleyes:

Montrose will need too. If they brought a decent support we'd hit 2000 everytime. See how many are at Hampden next game... 685 and 589 in last two encounters before with you 2. Wonder what brought out the extra 1000 if like you say only 500 of the extra 1500 were freebies.

Sensible pricing! No one paid more than a fiver.

Uh oh! Crowd wanking is back

Being a polite country gentleman, I don't know what that means, but the sight of fans of rival league 2 teams mocking the others' wee crowds is pathetic. We're the ones who go to the games - turn your attention - if you want - to your neighbour armchair or OF fans.

A couple of recent seasons in League 1 and Arbroath think they're box office. Don't think I've came across a more delusional bunch of fans.

:lol: oh the irony,coming from from a Clyde fan whose supporters who live in 1950's timewarp and are afraid to open there eyes to 2015 reality of them being homeless nobodys

Being a polite country gentleman, I don't know what that means, but the sight of fans of rival league 2 teams mocking the others' wee crowds is pathetic. We're the ones who go to the games - turn your attention - if you want - to your neighbour armchair or OF fans.

It wasn't the intention. After all the slagging towards Montrose (and ourselves with the Monbroath shite) just thought I'd point out that they are involved in the game which attracts the biggest interest by far in the league.

You don't see Broath v Rose being selected for live TV coverage.

So you argue that Montrose offer so much to the league, then slate them for offering nothing to the league. You thick inbred twat

Archived