Transfers in January

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde have signed Brian Gormley from Arthurlie, as well as three other yet to be named players "with a bit of know-how" in this division.

One of the players mentioned is probably going to be Marko McLaughlin from Dumbarton, making a glorious return 11 years after he first left

I hear we're battling it out with Berwick for the signatures of Craig O'Reilly and Kevin McDonald.

East Fife to sign Julen in January a CB from Spain Real Sociedad's B side we really need a midfield, Goalie and striker. Possibility Page can return to Bayview. Goalie + striker we need.

We really on Kev smith to get the goals hardly fash or Ross Campbell score goals and mcshane is a good penalty taker but goal shy really no a mcmanus type striker as for goalie I think letting rooney leave the club was dissapointing and Fleming isn't great a junior keeper and is our only first choice keeper haven't seen a decent keeper Experience in football leauge than willie mcculloch days and we're already down to the bare bones with injuries and suspensions.

Both falconer neither maskrey are ready I think loaning them out would help them be ready and gain first team than be dumped on the bench when there's little options to throw them on and make no impact isn't helping matters.

Julen - in

Page -?

Goalie - need badly

Midfielder - for cover

Striker - missed out on craig wrighton to brechin surely there's someone in the higher leauges wanting first team football?? That we can bring in to add to our bare bone side at bayview.

Clyde have signed Brian Gormley from Arthurlie,

:D

I registered for the Talbot forum tonight; they are absolutely deluded. They genuinely seem to think he should be signing for a Champions League team.

Archived