Clydebank v Petershill

RtB1998

Thank f**k!

Great performance today like the rest have been and we finally got the breaks. Carcary and mcwilliams different class.

Was pissing myself at the bitter peasy committe man and fan who tried to say it wasn't two yellows for their number 5. Ha thats plenty.

Thought your number 7 looked top quality aswell

I was at the game as a neutral and I thought the better team won over the 90 minutes. Peasy shaded the first half but Clydebank were much better second half and scored their goals at good times. The red card was clear cut, Chisholm was already on a yellow and he took out Joe Andrew after he had been beaten by a lovely bit of control and turn.

The Bankies fans seemed very relieved at full time.

I was at the game as a neutral and I thought the better team won over the 90 minutes. Peasy shaded the first half but Clydebank were much better second half and scored their goals at good times. The red card was clear cut, Chisholm was already on a yellow and he took out Joe Andrew after he had been beaten by a lovely bit of control and turn.

The Bankies fans seemed very relieved at full time.

Aye absolutely. Just like a massive weight had been lifted tbh. Just happy to finally get the breaks

A wee personal interest in the laddie McWilliams,he's decent.How did he do?.

The lad has been outstanding in his two games so far Pricey. Solid unspectacular centre half who does a no nonsense job and won most of his aerial battles. He also helped us cope with a defensive reshuffle smoothly after Andy Paterson went off injured inside 20 minutes. He has made a huge difference to the team - I really hope we can extend his loan further.

Many thanks to both clubs, & the ground staff for providing an entertaining afternoons football. No goals in the 1st half, but Peasy were looking the more likelier side. Tony Stevenson showing good vision finding Richie Burke, & Mark Lamont with a range of precision passes allowing Stephen McGladigan, & the very impressive young no10 Clark,,space to make dangerous runs at the Bankies defence. The Bankies coped very well with Scott Walker outstanding in central defence beside David McWilliams.

Bankies got on top in the 2nd half & got themselves 3 priceless points with 2 well worked goals.

MOM Jamie Campbell, powerful right wing run & a superb cut back allowing Ian Gold to put Bankies in front. Then he fired in a 2nd goal from around the penalty spot after good build up on the left wing.

Officials did ok, Peasy centre half Jordan Chisholm getting the shower to himself after a 2nd yellow card.

Good crowd at the game, Peasy will always be a big club for me, & it was a pleasure watching them yesterday.

Bankies were much better yesterday & more performances like this should see them move up the table. Good performances from Everybody.

Excellent Programme bought from the very glamorous Grace.x

Archived