NYD Lanarkshire Derby Accies Vs Well

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accies end all-ticket and sold out. Gazebo being given over to Accies fans as well and will be pay at the gate for that.

You're still funny though. I like you.

Genuine question. When was the last time Accies had fans spread over two stands in the one game?

Good to see a big crowd on the cards for this. Would expect 1500+ in the away end.

Genuine question. When was the last time Accies had fans spread over two stands in the one game?

Good to see a big crowd on the cards for this. Would expect 1500+ in the away end.

We had main stand and a few sections of the away stand for 1 game this season but the Mai stand certainly wasn't full, I expect the main stand to be full tomorrow and maybe the gazeebo aswell I'm gonna plum for a crowd of 5000.

Uts hard to judge the main stand being sold out tho, there's been a few games in the past year, where officialy its been sold out, but on tv u see pockets of empty seats due to every adult ST holder getting 2 free tickets and I'm sure there not used every week, I suspect this game and against the OF there's more chance those seats would be taken either by the ST holder or by a friend who wishes to see a game

We had main stand and a few sections of the away stand for 1 game this season but the Mai stand certainly wasn't full, I expect the main stand to be full tomorrow and maybe the gazeebo aswell I'm gonna plum for a crowd of 5000.

If Well bring say 1,200 fans you're probably looking at a crowd of about 4,000 - 4,500 I'd think. A few Dossers might have been tempted to walk but given the weather think that's unlikely.

Accies fans - Are any of the Tap Room/Bar West/Bay Horse/ML3 open this afternoon? Was hoping to go for a pint and watch the Dundee derby.

Edit - its alright, I've found an open pub!

Well it is clear to me the pitch makes all the difference!

Otherwise it would be a lot closer!

Made the decision to stay at home as it is clear we are incapable of playimg Hamilton this season and more so on their plastic pitch. Too many traumas

At least the other teams around about us are losing

Archived