NYD Lanarkshire Derby Accies Vs Well

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Stevie Hammell is fine to start, he makes such a difference. I'd be happy with an unchanged line-up if possible.

That's not going to happen. Given our injury list someone else will have picked up an injury or illness since Saturday. Have we fielded the same team twice in succession this season?

Apart from that, the artificial pitch may exclude a player or two from Bara's thinking.

Should be a good game this, not sure why Partick v Celtic is on the TV and this isn't, I would have liked to have seen this after our game on Thursday. I think Motherwell will have a run of a few games of getting decent results with the new manager. I will go for 3-2 Motherwell.

Should be a good game this, not sure why Partick v Celtic is on the TV and this isn't, I would have liked to have seen this after our game on Thursday. I think Motherwell will have a run of a few games of getting decent results with the new manager. I will go for 3-2 Motherwell.

Its on alba. Would rather it wasn't on sky\bt anyway as no public transport might already impact the crowd

Its on alba. Would rather it wasn't on sky\bt anyway as no public transport might already impact the crowd

Is it? I've checked their listings and they do have an hour of highlights at 10pm but they don't seem to have the whole match.

Can't see us turning them over for 4 again but we've got enough to win comfortably. 2-0 would do nicely against a manager that's still to come up against decent opposition. FTW!

Can't see us turning them over for 4 again but we've got enough to win comfortably. 2-0 would do nicely against a manager that's still to come up against decent opposition. FTW!

Or play 11 v 11, the StM game they just beat 10 men and on sat they had 12 men as the ref gave them a pen!

My record of watching decent games at NDP is absolutely dreadful and I haven't seen us score there yet

League cup game In September

U20s first match of the season Lost 1-0

A Scotia Aid charity Match in June that finished 0-0 (quite unusual for a charity match to finish 0-0)

Another u20s match last season that finished 0-0

And finally a 0-0 draw on NYD 2011

Horrible record

We are pay at the gate tomorrow.

Funny though.

I laughed.

In all seriousness it should be another decent crowd from Motherwell and hopefully a decent atmosphere like the cup game, although sadly a lack of public transport and no means of getting through from Edinburgh means I'm no making this one myself.

Would stick with the same team and quite frankly would be delighted to shitfest our way to another 1-0 win.

Archived