NYD Lanarkshire Derby Accies Vs Well

Hope we can start the new year off with a win, dont think it'll be easy though as that's 2 in row now for Motherwell so a bit of momentum starting to gather for them.

Think we should have enough for them though, so I can see us bouncing back from the unfortunate events from today.

I predict 2-1 to the Accies.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be surprised if I'll be a nick to make the game.

We might have two wins from our last two but we've been far from brilliant. I reckon it'll be a stinking nil nil draw in stinking cold weather with everybody having a stinking hangover.

Stinking

Don't know if I'm gonna make this due to the lack of public transport. It will be dodgy as f**k driving to this after a Hogmanay boozing session. I'll see if I can get a lift.

If I do go I fancy us to sneak another 1-0 win and like new St Mirren park the other week finally see us win a game at new Douglas park. My record is awful at both those grounds.

I'd try and accommodate Ainsworth, Sutton, Ojamaa and Erwin into the starting line somehow they'll cause Accies problems. Also I hope Hammell is fit after he got subbed late on yesterday as he makes a huge difference. He made more interceptions yesterday than ZFA has in his life and Reid ain't as good at left back as he is right back

Our injury list and the artificial pitch will be a major factor in how the game unfolds. However it would be good to have at least ZFA, Vigurs, Lawson and Carswell fit but that is asking a lot. I suspect the pitch will influence Bara's final selection.

Do Motherwell fans think their crowd will be hampered by the public transport problems? I would rather you brought a fair number to help create more of an atmosphere but if you could leave the Well Bois behind that would be magic.

I've decided to go along to this. Considering I live in Hamilton, it would be rude not to.

We've certainly not been playing brilliant stuff, but there's been a huge improvement over the last couple of matches. Hopefully Stevie Hammell is fine to start, he makes such a difference. I'd be happy with an unchanged line-up if possible.

Another tight win for the 'Well.

Hamilton 0-1 Motherwell (Sutton)

Archived