Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully some of those kids and women NDD was terrorizing have managed to pull it back together, we need our scarves knitted in time for the semis.

How has nobody realised that g_man and Trippy are the same person. The same schizophrenic person.

Both had long periods of no posting and recently returned after he got his computer fixed.

Can't believe I've just figured this out.

Very funny... no I've had internet access all along, simply wasn't interested in the forum. Think I'll head over to the new Dark Blues forum as well.

I agree with this. I think some of the criticism he's getting is OTT. There's no keeper that would've saved the kiddie fiddler's curler. That was McGowan's fault for letting him go back onto his left.

Schenk is utter pish. Just look back at his positioning when rankin shot just past around the 40 minute mark. Schenk was about 3 yards to far to his right and wouldn't have got anywhere near the ball had it been on target. I said at kick off it was a blessing letheren was missing and can't believe how wrong I was!

Schenk is utter pish. Just look back at his positioning when rankin shot just past around the 40 minute mark. Schenk was about 3 yards to far to his right and wouldn't have got anywhere near the ball had it been on target. I said at kick off it was a blessing letheren was missing and can't believe how wrong I was!

As pish as he may be, he could only possibly have stopped one goal and wasn't to blame for any of them. Some folk are going on as if he lost us the game. I'm not going to give him a hard time for being out of position for a shot that never went in when his outfield players were responsible for six ffs.

Eta: What would've been different in the game if Letheren had been in? His positioning would've been better for a shot that never went in?

As pish as he may be, he could only possibly have stopped one goal and wasn't to blame for any of them. Some folk are going on as if he lost us the game. I'm not going to give him a hard time for being out of position for a shot that never went in when his outfield players were responsible for six ffs.

Eta: What would've been different in the game if Letheren had been in? His positioning would've been better for a shot that never went in?

When McPake has to head something away that's two yards out at a comfortable head height then you know there is complete chaos.

I actually think the first goal was even caused by him being completely silent and the defence panicking at him being there.

At that level, playing without a goalie to shout like f**k and organise is asking for trouble. It definitely changed the whole game. Go to the under 20s game and listen out whenever Bain or Letheren play and they repeat things all the time and defenders never get a moments peace - that's how they are trained from a young age.

Not excusing the rest of the players but it does explain a lot and it may have well been significant enough to have even changed the outcome but we'll never know.

McPake should have taken charge and had them boot the shit out of anything near.

Not suggesting for a second letheren would have saved it just using that incident to prove just how incompetent Schenk was.

That 'bedlam' in the corporate boxes is horrendous. Never watched a game from one and that has just made sure I never will.

Aye, any 'bedlam' was in the ETL and even then it died down by the time of the 5th/6th, good view of it from they boxes right enough

That 'bedlam' in the corporate boxes is horrendous. Never watched a game from one and that has just made sure I never will.

I made the mistake of going there once, it was terrible. In fairness I've done the hospitality a few times since with the option you are always given of sitting in the ETA upper which is fine.

6-2 though, eh.

I made the mistake of going there once, it was terrible. In fairness I've done the hospitality a few times since with the option you are always given of sitting in the ETA upper which is fine.

6-2 though, eh.

Been in the hospitality of the GF Upper, once.

In all fairness, David Goodwillie scored a hat-trick against Thistle.

Archived